The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Ok,not so bad:

March 14, 2024 // Editor’s note: This story has been updated to reflect the American Academy of Dermatology’s Advisory Board vote on March 10th.

The American Academy of Dermatology’s (AAD’s) Advisory Board on Sunday voted to not adopt the resolution to sunset the Academy’s diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programs, according to a statement from the AAD. The board did adopt a resolution to “support expansion of the diversity committee mission,” which the Academy’s board of directors will consider in May.

Still, the fact that some asshole right wing jerk felt it was appropriate to suggest this sucks.

12 Likes

12 Likes

Little Women Dancing GIF by TV One

12 Likes

Budget deal would effectively ban Pride flags at US embassies

https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/4550564-budget-deal-effectively-ban-pride-flag-us-embassies/

US Embassy, Moscow, Russia

Remember when …

Vice-President Mike Pence said the ban was the “right decision”.

8 Likes

Luxury car company CEO upset that rich people are afraid to flaunt their wealth with the way the world is

7 Likes
4 Likes

Damn! Deleted.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Words utterly fail me:

13 Likes

I had to read that headline several times then go to the article, because surely that was not what it meant. But no, it meant exactly that. Fucking assholes!

9 Likes

This thread seems to be pretty appropo for this story

On social media, the Australian actress had previously referred a “massive a**hole” whom she had once worked with, adding that the unidentified star had hired a crisis PR team and had started sending her threats after she claimed she would dedicate a whole chapter to him in her memoir and expose his behavior.

In a new Instagram update on March 25, she wrote: “I will not be bullied or silenced with high priced lawyer or PR crisis managers. The ‘a**hole’ that I am talking about in ONE CHAPTER of my book is Sasha Baron Cohen.”

In older posts Wilson alleged, “Now the a**hole is trying to threaten me. He’s hired a crisis PR manager and lawyers. He’s trying to stop press coming out about my new book. But the book WILL come out and you will all know the truth.”

5 Likes

6 Likes

Uh huh, sure. Keep making a case for banning booze from flights and airports for everyone to see.

“I just got kicked off a plane,” Smith said. “Because I told them I didn’t feel comfortable sitting next to somebody with a mask on.”

“I’ve been sitting in an airport for three hours. Ya, I’m drinking," Smith, who plays Lloyd Pierce on the hit western series, continued. "I ain’t drunk, but they throw me off the plane because I’m drunk, because you people won’t stand up and tell everybody what bulls–t this is.”

“I just told them I didn’t feel comfortable about sitting next to somebody that had to wear a mask, and I’m off the plane,” Smith reiterated before the video ended.

10 Likes

It’s possible he genuinely was concerned for his job? Because if the person was wearing the mask because they are sick, he might be concerned about catching COVID. Movie and TV sets are still very tight about COVID, and he could lose work as an actor if he catches it.

ETA: no, it is apparently not possible. :man_facepalming:

1 Like
5 Likes

I sincerely doubt it. Someone who was concerned about the person being sick would have said “I don’t feel comfortable sitting next to a sick person even if they are wearing a mask”

Plus, this is the guy who skipped the Screen Actors Guild Awards because they required vaccinations and said:

"I’m not vaccinated, I will not get vaccinated,” Smith said in a now deleted Instagram video. "I believe they compromise your immunities … It’s no offense to anyone. It’s just my beliefs. I just don’t believe in that stuff.

11 Likes

Ah! I wasn’t aware of that. Yeah, we can rule my idea out. :rofl:

8 Likes
11 Likes

You’re gonna be hearing about this from conspiracy theorists for months if not years

Diddy left the country hours before his LA and Florida homes got raided by the feds. He didn’t bother to tell his sons that he was heading out

12 Likes

Diddy is a garbage human… and a bad and incredibly boring rapper…

12 Likes