The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

I know so many people who grew up with her books. It’s shocking to see the depths to which she will crawl.

9 Likes

Well, she really hates trans women, so…

12 Likes

Source

They realize they have to stay at their current job because of financial obligations and responsibilities, but they’re not ready to leave the position, for one reason or another.

What’s other reason?

7 Likes

How is this a “new trend”?

12 Likes
11 Likes

Anyone using their “Christianity” as a marketing tool, is not. If they feel they must announce their “Christianity,” they are not. And for God’s sake, anyone claiming to be a “Christian (medical professional)” should be avoided like the plague. But these assholes and their white supremacist, racist, misogynistic, LGBTQ-phobic brethren are what “Christian” means to most folks now. There really are Christians who are doing good work out there, but most of us don’t make a show of being Christian, we just act out our convictions. These asshats loudly proclaim their “Christianity” while ignoring every bit of what we are taught. “Be Christlike” is supposed to be the cornerstone, but that is far too “woke” for these guys. I don’t know how to reclaim this. I despair of doing so, and am ashamed to be a Christian. I don’t know, it makes me very sad.

17 Likes
13 Likes

Keep The Faith Georgia GIF by GIPHY News

We can reclaim this by pushing those who promote hate and division in the name of their religion out of positions of power. :fist:t4:

Election 2020 Georgia GIF by Creative Courage

8 Likes

“He was a Christian, or so he said, we talked about it,” one victim said. “Doesn’t compute, right?”

Actually, if you’re paying attention it does compute. It computes far too easily.

11 Likes

I stopped skimming when I saw those. I wasn’t going waste more time on a dishonest argument.

5 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes

He gets calls from dead people?

12 Likes

…he would have represented the victims if they had more money and prestige than OJ Simpson.

6 Likes

Why won’t he DIE already…

7 Likes

:thinking:

Also, a “cultural Christian”? Richard Spencer…

resist richard spencer GIF by nehahalol

11 Likes

I’ll have to watch that later. Love her work, and if she can make sense out of Richard Dawkins and “Christian,” that will be worth the time.

8 Likes

Basically, he’s just trying to hide his racism. He’s racist (and misogynistic, etc).

But worth the time to watch!

7 Likes
12 Likes

Gilbert Gottfried What An Asshole GIF

11 Likes