The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

So, now unleashing the LEOs from civilian oversight, removing any attempt to make workplace safety a thing, stripping women of basic bodily autonomy, oppressing anyone who disagrees and making sure kids never learn that things don’t have to be like this and can be better. Damn, almost at Gilead now. Just gotta keep women from having any civil rights and he’s there.

Angry Bruce Banner GIF by Xbox

10 Likes

“But officials are now investigating allegations that Bynon was secretly manipulating a government database to make some of his own patients ineligible to receive new livers, potentially depriving them of lifesaving care.“

He killed them. What were their characteristics that prompted his choices of who to die?

14 Likes

db310745-6e54-44cb-a456-0b31104b8f8b_text

7 Likes

Primarily not operating those who would mess up his success rate and reputation by, you know, dying too soon after receiving a transplant. Good for the ego, too!
Possibly using objective criteria as compiled by the Mengele institute.

8 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

I did not have “And definitely don’t make transphobic far-right videos” on my Rules of the Men’s Room list, but here we are.

10 Likes

Wasn’t there another right winger here in the states (a woman) who did a video from a gender neutral bathroom at an airport recently? Is this a new genre from the far right? :thinking:

9 Likes

It should be explained that both can be used to staunch the flow of blood when you get a broken nose from being a general asshat, or obnoxious enough to film in a restroom. As dad to a daughter, I always have pads in my car.

11 Likes

Nose bleeds, GSWs, any sort of bleed from injury or attack. Most emergency personnel will have pads and tampons in their kit, and not for menstrual emergencies.

12 Likes

And for conservatives butt hurt.

My kit has some of those Celox kits and emergency bandages. I started carrying them for myself in some parts of the country lately in my backpack, goddess forbid. And emergencies at home or hiking.

12 Likes

Coagulant powder like BleedStop is useful to also have around for certain external cuts. My stubborn old dad who has an bleeding disorder and refuses to stop using a razor for shaving had to use a packet of the stuff one time to clot up a pretty bad shaving cut on his chin lol

6 Likes

Same. That stuff is amazingly effective. Only caution is to let the ED docs know you used it because it forms a semi-solid mass in the wound that will need to be removed for definitive treatment. I also have the Israeli tourniquets for more severe bleeding.

on the theory that “the disaster you are prepared for never comes.” Otherwise known as “warding off evil spirits.”

11 Likes

Cheap insurance for oneself and everyone near you.

10 Likes

And smack!

11 Likes

If I read his “criticism” correctly, it boils down to “DEI leads to woke!” or, employing an increasing proportion of folks who are not white, male, cis, straight, etc leads to a wider diversity of views, and more woke. IOW, he’s in idiot.

12 Likes

I like “using Murphy’s as a positive.” :+1:

9 Likes
7 Likes

day GIF

I’m sure he’ll be back to whinge about it later…

But… but… what about VIEWPOINT DIVERSITY!!! Why, oh why, do you libs hate freedumb so very much!!! /s

12 Likes

“Dude, it’s not the ‘free’ that we hate. ‘Dumb’, on the other hand, …”

10 Likes