The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

11 Likes
11 Likes

X years = 4 years

11 Likes

On the new Dodge EV (apparently not a joke):

DodgeFratMobile

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/26/ev-fake-engine-noise-dodge-charger?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=editorial

11 Likes

Can I just get that Bluetoothed (Blueteethed?) into my iPods instead of rattling the neighborhood windows?

7 Likes

But that would be
eta4l-761301791

6 Likes

Social media moral panic.

Reading Haidt’s book, you might think the evidence supports his viewpoint, as he presents a lot of it. The problem is that he’s cherry-picking his evidence and often relying on flawed studies.

9 Likes

Spare the rod and you’ll spoil those parents.

8 Likes

While it doesn’t make it directly into his latest book, while he was working on it, Haidt responded to critics of his thesis by citing Pascal’s Wager

How do these people get to be taken seriously when they’re so stupid :weary:

8 Likes

Turner Lee Salter, 19, was about a quarter of a mile (0.40 kilometers) away when he was struck by a nitrous oxide cannister that was propelled through the air by the explosion. Salter later died.

Pressurized fuel containers aren’t to be trifled with. :cry:

4 Likes

Are they saying it was still full of NO2?

I was thinking it would probably have been propelled by it’s burning contents.

No exact mention of the NO2 cylinder becoming ‘self-propelled’. I suspect it was simply the massive fuel explosion that caused it to become airborne.
(…or maybe a combination of the two?..)

2 Likes

That’s one hell of an explosion then, I hope this guy is put away for a good long time.

3 Likes
9 Likes

:thinking:

9 Likes

“It seems like he needs a lot of help, physically. He’s got a lot of problems. He’s getting all kinds of tests. He’s somewhat of a train wreck health-wise,” Aidala told The Associated Press news agency.

The one-time movie executive’s lawyers have previously said he was ailing with a variety of afflictions, including cardiac issues, diabetes, sleep apnea, and eye problems. In 2020, he spent five days in hospital for heart problems and chest pains.

Vacillating between that’s a shame and I don’t believe him.

10 Likes

Delaying tactics so that he doesn’t have to go to California to serve his time there?

7 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rochester/comments/1cfhapg/moments_before_incident_on_490/

11 Likes

His sleep number is ∞

10 Likes

Really couldn’t rent a uhaul huh?

3 Likes