The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Always good to expose federal agents with a fash fetish, but using transphobia to try to burn them? Not at all good. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

13 Likes
11 Likes
12 Likes

“Really, we’re not bad people, we will never harm anyone or anything. We’re body builders and we’re into the social media thing, YouTube channel, you know, Instagram so forth and he thought it would be cool to take a picture with a gun, because with muscles and guns and it sounds really cool like if you look at a photograph like that,” she said.

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT!!! !!%$&~!! :face_vomiting:

ETA: This is why we need to arm children at daycare centers.

12 Likes

See comment above.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO ARM CYCLISTS

10 Likes

Just replace everyone’s arms with guns at birth and be done with it.

10 Likes

I can’t tell you how nice it is to finally have a voice of reason participating in the gun debate.

13 Likes

The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life, and poisons the earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the gun shoots death, and purifies the earth of the filth of brutals. Go forth and kill!

8 Likes

With the USian ammosexuals, it’s generally more along the lines of the dipshits in the daycare story. They like guns because guns are cool and shoot and make them feel big and strong. The repeated slaughter of kids in school shootings, death of children from unsecured firearms in the home, death by domestic violence because of easy access to firearms, etc.; that’s all the price others have to pay so they can feel cool with their guns.

12 Likes

Reads like an AI generated bio.

4 Likes

I keep hoping it’s just a long play comedy bit, but I’m afraid he’s always been a dick. :frowning:

It’s a shame, I do enjoy quite a lot of his comedy.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Odd that there was no mention of how the cyclists fared in this encounter in this account, nor in most of the other versions I looked up. I did finally find a sentence in this article in Canadian Cycling Magazine:

Thankfully, none of the shots hit the cyclists.

(Edit: corrected the name of the publication.)

7 Likes

They claim not to know there was a day care center there, but how does that excuse pointing a loaded gun at a woman picking up a child there?

:rage:

12 Likes
10 Likes

Brazil ex-president Bolsonaro hospitalized again with skin infection

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/brazil-ex-president-bolsonaro-hospitalized-again-with-skin-infection-2024-05-05/

9 Likes

And what work does an Andreessen Horowitz partner do?

7 Likes

Is there a step below a BS job? :thinking:

7 Likes

5 Likes