The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Source

18 Likes

12 Likes

A white dude asshole becoming a conservative shill as he gets older?

Who would have guessed?

11 Likes

An asshole and and idiot.

13 Likes

So his son will be a moron and a bigot; so much better!

/S

9 Likes

Here’s hoping that he gets knocked out in the first round by a gay guy in his next fight.

11 Likes
11 Likes

Prosecutors also pointed out Banks has several other grown children who were treated poorly in her custody, including a son who fell into a coma at 4 years old from previously undiagnosed diabetes.

She can’t even claim she’s never seen this before. Good Lord, that is not anywhere near enough time!

12 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

https://www.telegraphindia.com/elections/lok-sabha-election-2024/prime-minister-narendra-modi-convinced-to-be-emissary-of-god-questions-his-biological-origins/cid/2021726

Prime Minister Narendra Modi convinced to be ‘emissary of God’, questions his biological origins
PM sought to indicate that kind of energy he embodies couldn’t have come from a ‘biological sharir’ and that God has imparted him with ‘urja’ (energy) because Almighty wants to get some job done by him, the chosen one

9 Likes
9 Likes

The presentation was based on previous questions asked by Grade 9-11s, and blocking this won’t stop the questions, just the answers.

17 Likes

He said: “I’ve thought about these things a lot, and I feel fine doing that particular job [starring in Strike], and my integrity sits fine with it. I know it’s a complex issue.”

Burke also disclosed that, before the interview, he had made a special request to the BBC for media training on how to talk about the Harry Potter author. “I’ll preface all this by saying, what I want for that situation is for it to mend,” he said.

“I want those disparate groups to find resolution. I don’t want to say anything in the wrong context, or at the wrong time, which is going to make the situation worse, because it’s not nice, right? There’s so much antipathy going on.”

He added: “I hate this term ‘culture war’. Maybe it’s naive of me to say that, but I don’t want to be part of it. I want to bring people together.”

12 Likes

Probably because his intergrity is being squashed underneath the fattened wallet he’s also sitting on.

Best Friend Lol GIF by Lifetime

11 Likes

Maybe he should ask himself not how to talk about Growling; but how to talk about playing a transphobic character who threatens a trans woman with prison rape and perpetuates stereotypes that cause real people real harm?

And if his portrayal will will include those aspects of the character?

11 Likes

Gah! When she started down this path of transphobia, people politely asked her to stop. That just drove her to more extremes. How is one supposed to find middle ground with someone who wants you to not exist!?!

The only way this mends is for Rowling to stop being transphobic, apologize and repudiate her previous position. In other words,

Michael Gaston No GIF by ABC Network

13 Likes

Or every single trans person in the world could realize they made a mistake about their own identity despite years of consideration and having to push through incredible societal pressure! So it could go either way really, who is Burke to judge. :unamused:

13 Likes

Those brain worms are really spreading.

Edit:

I remember that in his tv show “The Education of Max Bickford” his best friend was a trans woman.

I guess we’re fine as long as funding is attached.

10 Likes

God, can’t people just STFU and bask in their past accomplishments and enjoy it… why they got to come out as assholes? Just… go back into the asshole closet, ya dingus!!!

13 Likes