The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

The comic pointed to his costar Hugh Grant as the epitome of manhood, gushing, “He knows how to dress. He knows how to talk. He’s charming. He has stories. He’s comfortable at dinner parties, and knows how to get a drink. You know what I mean? That stuff.”

12 Likes
9 Likes

We are DEVO!

17 Likes
10 Likes

Something about his sentiment seems… homoerotic?

4 Likes
3 Likes

Gay guys must be relieved.

5 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

This phrasing…

while much of the misinformation about the election largely circulated within Republican circles, only 64 percent of the superspreaders were registered Republicans (nearly 20 percent were registered as Democrats).

… makes me want to compare this article with another report on the same subject.

:thinking:

11 Likes

Is he running? It’s probably not needed, but he might get a last check for trying to split the Democratic vote.

10 Likes

19 Likes
4 Likes

Oh STFU, Nepo-baby with no real talent.

18 Likes

Wokism gets people through the sinister combination of respect and allowing them a chance to live happy lives. What can we do to make them want to be neglected and miserable instead, which is totally not a manipulative and abusive cult thing at all? :thinking:

16 Likes

I have been toying with the idea of making memes that reference They Live as a response to asshats with too much unearned privilege using “woke” as a pejorative; after all the opposite of “woke” is ASLEEP.

17 Likes

Fuuuuck…
My youngest is a big fan of Claypool Lennon Delerium. That sucks. Why does he gotta be an asshole?

10 Likes

I’m thinking that his real father was Eric Clapton.

14 Likes
14 Likes

Quiet part out loud again.

11 Likes