The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Are we sure it’s foreign terrorists? No one else? :neutral_face:

14 Likes

“All domestic terrorists are currently busy with other victims. Please stay on the line and a terrorist will answer your call in the order in which it was received. All domestic terrorists…”

12 Likes

tired over it GIF

8 Likes

What The Wtf GIF by MIA GLADSTONE

6 Likes

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=TAWEB_MRE170_a_RED&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theaustralian.com.au%2Fbusiness%2Fwealth%2Ftattoos-and-home-ownership-not-everyone-can-have-both%2Fnews-story%2Fe60944bef4d9679686ca053bc3a3c3d4&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium&v21=HIGH-Segment-2-SCORE&V21spcbehaviour=appendend

8 Likes

16 Likes

LGBTQ people are under attack around the globe and losing rights and she thinks the job is done.

I don’t think we have the same job; shitweasel.

18 Likes

Just like “there is no racism anymore.” Yeah, no.

18 Likes

Just like Justice Roberts saying that racism is over, so the Voting Right Act isn’t needed.

12 Likes

Oh, hey, a TERF thinks the LGBTQ rights movement should shut up now. That should definitely surprise…someone, I guess. The real question is why anyone pretends these bigots are worth listening to.

17 Likes

Stock is acknowledged as a prominent gender-critical feminist.

How could I possibly have predicted that.

Translation: “I have all the rights and protections I need now, so I’m pulling up the ladder before those people get any.”

11 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes

I wonder Kathleen Parker will get more or less support for her opinions because of this:

6 Likes

It’s like he realizes that somebody acting like an asshole can hurt the family finances

2 Likes
9 Likes

“newspaper”

12 Likes

QAA Podcast Episode 75: The Epoch Times feat Jared Holt (Jan 20, 2020)
A Chinese religious cult undergoes a massive government crackdown. In response, they found a newspaper in the United States and set out to combat Beijing. But why did one of their journalists hand a mysterious envelope to Trump? This week we’re joined by Jared Holt — repeat guest, journalist for Right Wing Watch and host of the Shitpost Podcast — to discuss The Epoch Times and its relationship to the Falun Gong cult.

10 Likes
14 Likes

This guy really thought he could win over MAGAts and not support every hateful omniphobic thing they put forward? Bigot and idiot. But I repeat myself…

14 Likes