The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

11 Likes

god damn it season 8 GIF by Shameless

7 Likes

As first uncovered by NBC News, the call was orchestrated by longtime political consultant Steve Kramer, who at the time was working for a rival campaign, though Kramer says he did it as a stunt to raise awareness about the danger of deepfakes. Kramer and his then-employer, Rep. Dean Phillips, D-Minn., insist no one on the campaign directed Kramer or was even aware of his actions.

Somehow I don’t believe any of them.

9 Likes

I kinda believe Dean Phillips.
In that something along the lines of “Get us the win, I don’t want to know or hear about how, just do it,” isn’t technically directing Kramer to do anything specific - apart from keeping the campaign higher ups from being aware of shenanigans like deep-fake imposters.

5 Likes
8 Likes

“You’re full of crap.”

Out of the mouth of Democratic babes.

5 Likes
7 Likes
13 Likes

I feel like I’ve been reading dumb shit all day, and this might be the dumbest. Congrats, V2X!

For V2X to increase safety, vehicles, infrastructure, pedestrians and cities will need to be equipped with sensors — and they’ll have to be reliable.

And toddlers? Deer? Moose? Did anyone think about this at all beyond, “How can we maximize the theoretical number of sensors we would sell in order to grift the maximum amount of funding?”

I’m sure reliability, else fatality wouldn’t be a problem at all, though.

11 Likes

And what happens when people throw a bunch of them on the highway?

11 Likes

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes

The Breakfast Club Middle Finger GIF by Filmin

15 Likes

Her lawyer has a fool for a client.

14 Likes

Is JK Rowling making her DNA tests public? For an alleged human she sure seems to be lacking humanity.

18 Likes

After 12 days of radio silence, this is what she came back with? Joanne still hasn’t learned has she.

Yep… but a rich fool, I guess. :rage: Let’s hope by the end of this she’s far less rich and she learns that being a bully is never a winning strategy…

I just want to preserve this for posterity…

hail satan GIF

16 Likes

9 Likes

Good.

13 Likes
15 Likes

Is it a Boeing?

13 Likes

I bet they’ll still be renting him a “little place” to stay overnight in Seattle, for when the need arises.

Even a deluxe suite at a hotel is just so common.

9 Likes