The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

10 Likes
5 Likes
10 Likes
17 Likes

Fucking hell. This shit is getting so disgusting, and dangerous. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

18 Likes
16 Likes

Tucker tells the truth for onceā€¦

16 Likes

Kislak replied, ā€œFirst, I want to point out that ā€˜pedophileā€™ is not a sexual orientationā€¦ That was really offensive.ā€
Quattrocchi replied, ā€œOh, I didnā€™t mean to. Are you a pedophile? Iā€™m sorry.ā€

Animated GIF

But his fascist base will love him for ā€œtruthing.ā€ God, it makes me tired.

21 Likes

Quattrocchi said, ā€œI didnā€™t mean to offend anybody.ā€

You Did It GIF by The Tech Interactive

20 Likes

That guy needs a good dose of ā€œHave you stopped masturbating in front of preschools? Yes or no answer pleaseā€

14 Likes

And he wasnā€™t even censured? He should have been booted from the legislature.

17 Likes

Sheā€™s queer though, weā€™re not really people anyway :woman_shrugging: /s

18 Likes
12 Likes

He may have been cleared of domestic violence charges but there is still the issue of all those creepy texts to teenagers. He better not have any career left other than the ā€œIā€™ve been canceledā€ grift.

15 Likes

Pretty much. Heā€™s still a POS by all accounts

13 Likes

GiveSendGo, which had already made headlines for allowing far-right groups like the Proud Boys raise millions of dollars off of its platform, is currently hosting a former Marine and neo-Nazi named Christopher Pohlhaus, who among other activities, wants to build an all-white community in Maine.

Wasnā€™t that place with the libertarians and bears in Maine?

12 Likes

Building a swamp house?

13 Likes

Not only that, but heā€™s crowing about it like it exonerates him, but in reality, it just means that the DA doesnā€™t have enough evidence to convictā€¦ and we all know how often these sorts of cases are treated like he said/she said, both sides are bad BSā€¦ Rape and partner abuse are rarely treated as real crimesā€¦

19 Likes
13 Likes
12 Likes