The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Just, wow. So she survived on public assistance but succeeded “all on her own.” I’m assuming she paid back all of that public assistance with interest on top of her regular taxes. No?

22 Likes

AI will become self-aware way before people like her will.

18 Likes

ESG is the new CRT.

4 Likes

What if we train it on them?

Self-aware

24 Likes

“It turns out the command line for ‘idle all functions for maintenance’ also coded for ‘Instagram influencer’.”

12 Likes
17 Likes

Reminds me of:

12 Likes

Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes

Here, or Today in Transphobia? Sod it: both.

One Nation are described as Xenophobic Populists. They’re on the same level (and academically described in the same breath as) as Le Pen’s Front National or UKIP. Not quite openly fascist, but they sure are friendly with a lot of fascists.

17 Likes
18 Likes

What?

20 Likes

Looks like someone yearns for the good ole days.
You know, when farm workers weren’t paid at all.

14 Likes

It’s weird though, because Ossoff is pretty progressive.

10 Likes

Earlier on Tuesday, another election debate hosted by Ilta-Sanomat saw Purra and Marin clash over immigration.

Purra [Finns Party] said that nurses without language skills are an additional burden and drive nurses out of the field citing nursing unions.

Marin interjected saying that her statement was false.

“This is pure populism! I don’t know which nurse you have spoken to, but I have spoken to these organisations,” Marin said.

10 Likes
13 Likes

Maybe we should have a Florida Man thread…

12 Likes

While the article does not talk about whether this bill was sponsored or pushed by US Nat-C’s, history would certainly suggest their evil fingerprints would be found all over it.

14 Likes

I keep thinking about historic ties between Uganda and China, with China moving towards becoming an ally of Russia. The authoritarians and Christofascists are flocking together…and sharing ideas about oppressing people. :grimacing:

10 Likes

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

He’s going after the rural white farmer votes… the people who hire migrant farm workers. But I can tell you, from the one rural white farmer I know, he will not vote for an Urban Jewish Democrat. Ossoff is wasting his time chasing their votes. He needs to strengthen the rural economy, for sure, but this isn’t going to do that.

15 Likes
20 Likes