The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Interesting take on this.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Primary the bastard.

10 Likes
5 Likes

Compared to other states, Mississippi continues to have the highest infant mortality rate, shortest life expectancy, one of the lowest work force participation rates (a fewer percentage of eligible people working) and highest homicide rate.

Oh by the way, the Mississippi Adequate Education Program, which provides for the basic needs of local schools, was underfunded — again — this time $150 million or more depending on how the shell game the Legislature played in 2023 with education funding is interpreted.

Despite all these problems, legislators left money on the table — probably close to $1 billion. That is right — the Legislature had another $1 billion to address the state’s needs.

6 Likes

We really do need a middle finger emoji in the available list!

7 Likes

After the Favre scandal, the public better scream about audits, too. What’s left on the table tends to wind up in the pockets of those sitting around it.

9 Likes

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

So … it’s not just me who thinks that makes it more important to “invite” him?

8 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

I’m reminded that Broadbent played the bartender Col in The Crying Game.

Col : You could always make it up to her. When a girl runs out like that, she generally wants to be followed.

Fergus : She’s not a girl, Col.

Col : Whatever you say

9 Likes

Ah shit. I thought he was a good one. :frowning_face:

12 Likes

Get Out Of Here Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

10 Likes

3 Likes

BBC News - Tucker Carlson to leave Fox News

5 Likes

omg-wow

8 Likes

He’s big in Russia. I’m sure he’ll find work. (Or run a presidential try up the flag pole, and see who salutes.)

7 Likes

I hope this means his reach and popularity lessen but I’m not holding my breath. He probably has enough followers to continue his successful career of tanking our nation via YouTube or whatever

I do want to know why the sudden change

9 Likes

He probably has enough followers to continue his successful career of tanking our nation via YouTube or whatever

Yeah, but i think his reach/audience would diminish greatly. The olds who make up most of his audience aren’t about to budge from Fox “News.”

Shift their arses from in front of the teevee? No way!

11 Likes