The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

5 Likes

Hard to make sense of this. He was always an asshole, but I thought he was a “self-serving grifter populist” kind of asshole, not the “raving bigot” variety. And yet he decided to illustrate his criticism of Israel’s treatment of Palestinians with a rhyme about killing Jews that I’ve only ever encountered as a literal textbook example of anti-Semitism. And then refuse to back down even as outraged condemnations pour in from other politicians, foreign ambassadors, etc. His party won only one seat in the last parliamentary elections, and the polls don’t look any better for the upcoming elections next year, so perhaps he decided that there is some untapped electorate of violent bigots he could appeal to. Hope he’s wrong.

4 Likes
2 Likes

OMG I am in agreement…

The FAA has FUCKED a lot of people with new obnoxious flight paths due to their bullshit NexGen program and they will not bend an inch to accommodate entire communities for the sake of airline profits. So, yeah, fuck Disney, they are no better than the rest of us who have to live with human occupied missiles LOUDLY flying over our heads 24/7.

Hell, the ONLY reason trump wants to “live” at Mar a Lago under secret service protection is so that the flight paths don’t fuck up his golfing profit.

Historic districts, golf courses, hospitals, schools or old folks homes don’t get FAA exemption why the fuck should Disney?

I need a shower.

2 Likes
12 Likes

Are You Kidding Me Alyssa Edwards GIF by NETFLIX

Maybe ask them how they feel about the Mau Mau uprising, too…

11 Likes
4 Likes

I’d expect Maidenform would have a stronger claim against Maiden Wear than Iron Maiden do, if they were to pursue.

14 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
12 Likes

That was an enlightening and enraging read. ProPublica does solid work

9 Likes

Oooh I have always wondered about those signs and what kind of grift it is.

Gross though.

10 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes
12 Likes