The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

images (1)
What clued you in?

12 Likes

Theater dreams? Oh my!

“So bad even George Santos won’t take credit!”

10 Likes

miss jay gif GIF

8 Likes

“Well, you know, I told people I have a PhD in white trashology, and you saw real white trash on display,” Carville said.

5 Likes

Carville should have shut up right around 1998. Targeting Empty Gee doesn’t excuse the use of racist dogwhistles.

13 Likes

I saw him outside washing his car one day when he still lived in Va. and thought about calling him a ass to his face but in the end decided against it.

Regrets.

8 Likes

excited bill hader GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes

The Republican-controlled Missouri House of Representatives rejected a proposal Wednesday that would have banned children from being able to openly carry firearms on public land without adult supervision.

Archive version: https://archive.ph/gTqVa

15 Likes

It really is a race to the bottom at this point, isn’t it?

16 Likes

Pro-life, even if children have to die to prove it.

15 Likes
19 Likes

echdirt has been writing about evergreening — making small changes to a drug, often about to come off patent, in order to gain a new patent that extends its manufacturer’s control over it — for ten years now. The evergreening approach betrays the implicit bargain that lies at the heart of patents — that a company is granted a government-backed monopoly for a limited period, in return for allowing competitors to produce their own version when the patent term ends. The idea is that once a patent expires, competition will kick in, leading to significant price reductions and wider use of the previously patented invention.

A new article in the New York Times explains how Humira has generated $114 billion for AbbVie since 2016 — the year the drug’s key patent expired — by applying precisely these techniques

13 Likes

who-could-have-predicted-that

16 Likes

Lemme guess, they forgot to say Favre is allegedly a liar and a thief:

15 Likes

That mask isn’t gonna help when your license plate is visible in the video. And don’t think we don’t see your long ponytail. Tesla or not, scribbling profanity on someone else’s car isn’t right.

He says a report was filed with police, but so far no arrests.

police academy 4 GIF

ETA: Um, good job ABC10 at blurring the license plate, but failing to blur the reflection in the victim’s car’s hood. :flushed:

11 Likes
22 Likes

from

21 Likes
21 Likes

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

18 Likes
14 Likes