The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

That sticker on the left is a 3%er thing? Huh. Good to know.

5 Likes

No the one on the left is a Puerto Rican Coqui frog motif.

7 Likes

Oh, duh. Lol. Upper right. I need coffee.

4 Likes

Its okay. You can barely see anything through my bug-splattered windhield.

7 Likes

Not for nothing, but I genuinely think the three perpendicular hash marks should have been some sort of alert for me.

7 Likes

You would be forgiven for thinking they were keeping a tally of remaining brain cells.

3 Likes
4 Likes

The 3%ers are real clowns. They think that they would have sprung into armed revolt for the future Americans, but if you look at their belief system, they would have sided with the British.

9 Likes

It pleasures me to think that scum like that will eventually hit cult-prime and do a Jim Jones number.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Heh Doc is one of the few clowns in the gaming world who are still pushing NFTs. There are significantly more well respected folks in the streaming space. How much of him acting like a taint was an act over the years and how much of it is real is starting to become apparent

2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

https://archive.ph/7bOxS

5 Likes

His calendar?

I’m still holding out hope that we’ll finally see the damning secret tapes he made.

Surely he made some, right?

Episode 15 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

8 Likes

He certainly sounds like he was getting paid off. And his connections with the intelligence agencies support that view.

9 Likes

Let’s check in on how the public sees him

9 Likes

From above:

“ Woody Allen

The Oscar-winning movie director attended dozens of dinners with his wife, Soon-Yi Previn, at Epstein’s mansion and invited Epstein to film screenings.

In October 2014, Epstein planned for Allen to give lessons on film editing at his townhouse to a group of guests watching Alfred Hitchcock’s “Psycho,” the documents show.

“Woody and Soon-Yi lived in the same neighborhood as Epstein and were frequently invited to dinner parties at his townhouse,” said a spokeswoman for the couple. “There were always other guests at those gatherings.”

“Woody never had a business meeting with Epstein and not once spent time with him without Soon-Yi also being present,” the spokeswoman said.”

Having your female partner with you is not exculpatory. Just look at Ghislaine Maxwell.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Particularly not with this particular couple. Trigger warning on the details, if you don’t already know Seeing as she’s the daughter of his ex-partner, who grew up around him but he never paid any attention to her until around the time she hit puberty at which point he became very nice and started taking her to basketball games, things like that and ya’know groomed her - eventually her mom found out what he’d done and dumped his ass in disgust. Five years after that he married her.

4 Likes