The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

4 Likes
2 Likes

Chris Evans Eat Shit GIF by Knives Out

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Calls out JD Vance as the worst. Then Hawley & Cruz.

7 Likes

schitts creek lol GIF by CBC

11 Likes

Kennedy has to be on that list, right? And Lindsay Graham for travelling in such a rapid opposite direction as Romney?

Vance is exactly who he was when he ran for election. Graham is a parody of himself that MadTV would reject as unrealistic.

9 Likes

My problem is that he’s stayed in line with the party like a good boy, and hasn’t spoken out too much but now that he’s retiring he’s going to put people on blast on a book he’s trying to sell? Get a spine :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Once again:

4 Likes

Fuck the Washington Post!!!

8 Likes
6 Likes

Tools for tracking:

Ooo, an API! I’ll need to check that out. My wiki currently hooks to Economic Research Institute, but I haven’t seen any corporate updates in a while.

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Excuse Me What GIF by CBS

Notably, the judge’s decision echoes the discredited “social contagion” narrative, which claims that peer pressure and exposure to trans-affirming content on social media is responsible for more adolescents and young adults spontaneously identifying as transgender or nonbinary.

Cillian Murphy No GIF by ARTEfr

9 Likes
5 Likes

Oh but it gets better

People are already having fun with this video

9 Likes

I always thought that his characters in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Get Him to the Greek were just portraying him as he actually is, but now the fictional versions are looking so much better than the reality.

3 Likes