The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes

It’s like a Mobius Strip of fraud with these folks.

10 Likes

Epik’s clients include Gab, the social networking platform where a user boasted about targeting a Pittsburgh synagogue just before carrying out his deadly assault, and Parler, whose links to the January 6 attack on the US Capitol got it booted by major tech providers.

Fast forward to today. Epik supports the conspiracy theory website InfoWars, embattled conservative platform Parler, the largely unregulated YouTube alternative BitChute, the gun forum AR15.com and a site for rabid Trump supporters called Patriots.win, previously known as The Donald.

shame

10 Likes

“The televangelist complained that “the enemy” had seized his bank accounts. He said that he needed the public to buy Lindell’s Bible-themed pillows “just to stay alive.”

These two deserve each other.

10 Likes

It’s an obvious team up; pillows and blankets.

10 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of “Asshole and pile of shit.” Truly a match that follows from nature.

9 Likes

If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! - #3614 by FSogol

6 Likes
4 Likes
13 Likes

Crap. I hope she’s okay.

That asshole has a table waiting for her at the Riker’s Cafeteria.

13 Likes

This is the part of the movie where the sheriff rides them out town and says “We don’t like yer kind ‘round here. Now git!”

8 Likes
10 Likes
13 Likes

Well, it’s “behind them” sooner than they expected.

14 Likes

yeah… I suppose we should put that on their gravestones.

7 Likes

“ “I’ve got my own passport.”

The underworld has open borders. No papers required.

12 Likes

Maybe a coin for Charon, tho.

12 Likes

I don’t think most Democrats really even want to turn things around.

The Democratic party’s double standards on wealth inequality

It is better, they say, to have half a loaf than none at all. That is the case for this week’s tax proposals from congressional Democrats, which have watered down Joe Biden’s campaign plan. But the metaphor underplays the good fortune of America’s billionaires, who, at worst, would have to yield a few crumbs. For a moment it looked like the Democratic party would confront US inequality head-on. It has already passed. Barring a dramatic shift in partisan arithmetic, the super-rich seem to have bought themselves several more years’ reprieve.

It cannot all be put down to Democratic “moderates”, such as West Virginia’s Joe Manchin, whose 50th Senate vote gives him great leverage over the contents of Biden’s $3.5tn bill. . . . the loudest trumpet in this retreat belongs to mainstream party liberals from Democratic strongholds such as New York and California. They are hoping to repeal the $10,000 annual cap on the state and local tax deduction (Salt), which enables residents of high tax states to offset what they pay locally against their federal income taxes. Almost all the beneficiaries of scrapping the cap would be rich. The cost to the taxpayer would amount to $91bn a year, which would more than wipe out the income tax increases the wealthy would have to pay under the Democratic plan. The wealthiest 0.1 per cent would get an average $145,000 tax cut. For the middle 60 per cent of households, it would be $27 a year.

Source:

https://archive.is/IZMnp

11 Likes

And of course they have kids left behind. Selfish pricks.

12 Likes

A very strong reason why it’s more important than ever these days not to buy “illegal” marijuana. If you absolutely feel the need to break the law, do it by buying regulated marijuana from other sources.

9 Likes

Hmm. But if they were legal growers they would have taken just as much water. Yes, regulation is definitely better, maybe some of it would have been stopped, but this seems like an awfully convenient villain to blame the lack of water on, instead of the decades of government-sanctioned water-theft by mega-farms, cattle, and cities springing up where none have any right to be.

Honestly, weed uses a lot less water than even something like almonds, which need absurd amounts and should never be allowed in the drought-stricken western states, but for the fact that farmers are so politically powerful.

2 Likes