The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

One side, expelling migrants on a freezing Christmas Eve. “No room at the inn,” indeed. The other, welcoming them and providing shelter. I know which side I’d prefer to be aligned with.

19 Likes
15 Likes

Well there’s a nice Christmas day story. :cry:

16 Likes

I know which side is much more prideful in claiming what good Christians they are.

15 Likes

Archived, non-paywalled link:

https://archive.md/UiCxa

15 Likes
18 Likes

Comedy Wow GIF by Family Guy

Also…

18 Likes

So, who is going to break it to this guy that he’s violating about half of Jesus’ teachings?

17 Likes

I need to watch Hogfather tonight!

Thanks for the reminder!!!

10 Likes

That’s our plan after dinner, which is in the oven now! A roast chicken with potatoes, carrots, and onions, and some mac and cheese!

11 Likes

One of my favorite scenes!

8 Likes
12 Likes

Sometimes the customer really is right!

9 Likes

I don’t get this at all. The whole point of the machine is that it uses the spoon itself to stir the drink, so as far as restaurant clean up, seems on the very super-easy end of things. :thinking:

5 Likes

The issue affects Epson L130, L220, L310, L360 and L365 models, which are all inkjet printers. There are pads inside the printers that soak up excess ink. When the pads get full the printer tells the user that its life is over.

I’m psychic. I predict that there are absolutely no sensors in those printers to measure the level of ink in the pads.

9 Likes

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

12 Likes

Is there another link? I’m unable to access that without getting a message that says you must be a member of the blog

2 Likes

The article was removed. The victim stated that the events in the article didnt happen.

10 Likes

12 Likes
9 Likes