The Gallery of Putin Ass-Kissing Assholes

3 Likes

You can add q-anon dumb fucks to the list of Putin supporters.

“The Deep State has always made Putin to look like the bad guy,” said the man. “But he’s a good guy. He’s taken out all the biolabs, child trafficking areas, adrenochrome harvesting areas.”

“If people would have watched when Trump came into office at the beginning, when you saw them hand that soccer ball off, that soccer ball had so much information in it to take down everybody that Putin’s had all the intel on for years, it had a lot of data in it. And that’s what’s going on.”

Now, regarding another Putin asslicker, it looks like Hilary was correct…

13 Likes

Fascists Assemble!

8 Likes
8 Likes

a turducken of lies

12 Likes
5 Likes

I will be stealing this and reusing it repeatedly in reference to some local and state politics (I live in Texas). Thank you for your help.

The fact that “turd” is the first syllable in your artisanal phrase is not lost on me, and I salute the quality of your craftsmanship.

11 Likes

I’ll learn to play guitar if no band takes this name.

7 Likes

It’s a miracle no band has taken the name yet.
The goog gave me 8 results total on that phrase.
Learning guitar has never been easier. Youtube has made it a nearly a cakewalk. Except for the sore fingers and calluses stage. And practicing every day.

I missed a lot of things in 2013.
One of them was this:

from archive.org again

5 Likes

I hope to see many more ads like this.

12 Likes
13 Likes

Russian asset still out there parroting the bio weapon propaganda.

10 Likes
10 Likes

Via team Giuliani.

9 Likes

Fox Nation host Lara Logan links President Zelensky’s entertainment career to the occult, and claims the entire Ukrainian military has Nazi links

I tried to to find some “highlight” quotes from this, but the whole thing is…just…

dog day afternoon sigh GIF

12 Likes

What Is That GIF by Justin

Fox News: Home of the Five Lights.

7 Likes
18 Likes
7 Likes

A disinformation and digital authoritarianism researcher has a twitter thread showing who the “most influential” pro-Russian propagandists spreading misinformation and disinformation are. The list of names is not surprising.

(Hint, one has a cable tv show, another is a sitting congresswoman and the third still calls herself a democrat).

8 Likes
8 Likes