The Gallery of Putin Ass-Kissing Assholes

11 Likes
5 Likes

There already are competing ceremonies. Quite a few of them. Russia has its own, the Nika. Good luck with making that one esteemed these days.

5 Likes
10 Likes

Sex Fascism Tourists.

6 Likes

Both.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Take all his pension.

11 Likes

“They’re just going to reach into my retirement and they’re going to take some money out,” he said. “But at the end of the day, this country means a heck of a lot more than … what they will do to me.” Said Flynn.

And by “this country” I can only assume he meant “Russia.”. Betcha he pleads the Fifth if asked about it.

6 Likes

He got ten times what his crime cost - of course he’s happy.

Court martial the traitor. Leavenworth.

10 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes

He should be denied entry to the country.

9 Likes

The only other outlet that came close to covering the protests this closely was Fox News, which dedicated two and a half hours of coverage to the so-called “freedom convoy.”

An oversight by Fox, I’m sure.

9 Likes
9 Likes

18 very probable Russian assets.

10 Likes
10 Likes
7 Likes

Because of course…

Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF

5 Likes

https://thehill.com/policy/international/3588530-hungarys-orban-tells-cpac-we-must-coordinate-a-movement-of-our-troops-to-fight-liberal-order/

The Hungarian leader said he had come to Texas to tell the audience “how you should fight. My answer is play by your own rules.”
“We must coordinate a movement of our troops because we face the same challenge,” he continued, calling the 2022 midterm elections and 2024 presidential and congressional elections part of “the fight for civilization.”

9 Likes