The Gallery of Putin Ass-Kissing Assholes

Melania and Ivanka won’t be happy with Donnie.

8 Likes

I find it ironic that all these assholes kiss Putins ass over his tough guy bravado yet at this moment, Putin is getting humiliated by someone like this…

16 Likes

QAnon followers have taken to social media in droves to explain that what’s really happening in Ukraine and how the invasion by Russian troops is actually everything “going as planned.”

As Newsweek reported, John Sabal, who previously went by the name QAnon John on Telegram, praised Putin in a series of Telegram posts positioning him as some kind of hero. “Putin is straight gangsta,” he wrote. “MSM (mainstream media) is totally losing their minds right now,”

10 Likes
19 Likes

ha ha lol GIF by Desus & Mero

14 Likes

Boy howdy, inspector Clouseau has really let himself go.

Clouseau

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 10.41.20 AM

21 Likes

Now with Soul-Patch! (Soul not included.)

11 Likes

which features a picture of her shaking hands with Vladimir Putin

8 Likes
14 Likes
15 Likes

Goodbye, asshole.

15 Likes

One less evil muthafucka in the world…

11 Likes

This is a lawmaker. Just once I’d like to see one of those called before the EU and German ambassadors in Washington and forced to apologise to their faces, like the adults they pretend to be by having such an adult job.

8 Likes

the QAnon adherent continued, adding “nothing can stop what is coming.”

They keep saying that and yet it keeps getting stopped

7 Likes

Uncle Duke, is that you?

6 Likes
15 Likes
12 Likes

They’ve got nothing else. If anything, it will be interesting to see how Trump responds to this.

9 Likes

Apparently it was a misunderstanding based on poor translation.

3 Likes

Poor translation? Then I’m confused. Was the translation on the video clip being done by the UN? Or was the translator’s voice from a different source?

Because I’d be surprised if the error is with the UN simultaneous translator. They are known for their extreme accuracy. But maybe…?

5 Likes