The Gallery of Putin Ass-Kissing Assholes

Lou Dobbs says President Biden’s State of the Union speech “could have been Soviet, it could have been Nazi”

Dobbs: “It struck me that we were witnessing a propaganda movie from the 1930s”

I thought Lou Derps was dead?

11 Likes

The other being:

“ Shatner unapologetically launched an RT America talk show last year, titled I Don’t Understand , despite widespread criticism. In recent days, however, he’s taken to social media to express some solidarity with Ukraine.”

“ In one tweet, which Shatner’s representative said the star wanted to “share” with The Daily Beast, the 90-year-old actor said his “prayers are with the people of the Ukraine” and that the “brave people fighting an overwhelming force” reminds him of Nazis attempting to overthrow Stalingrad in World War II.”

“ Following publication, Shatner provided The Daily Beast with a statement regarding his show’s production and its relationship with RT.

“Ora TV sold the show to RT America. I had no say in the matter.”

From wiki:

10 Likes

Only from the neck up, for many, many years.

7 Likes

The heart up?

6 Likes

Pretty sure there isn’t one of those, dead or otherwise.

5 Likes
15 Likes

Murdoch is trying really hard isn’t he? The ruble just isn’t what it used to be Rupert.

11 Likes
10 Likes
1 Like

With apologies for cross-posting, I believe this bears repeating:

6 Likes
8 Likes

Thread:

6 Likes
14 Likes

Good! Enjoy your permanent great adventure… asshole:

12 Likes

In my darkest moments I hope that, somehow, Vlad feels he’s been let down by Rupert, and remembers that given his international lifestyle, Rupert lives near any number of majestic cathedrals.

3 Likes

“If I go back to the U.S. unarmed I’ll spend the rest of my life in prison for some bogus bulls*** charge. But I don’t need to go back to the U.S. I have a DPR passport. I’m a citizen of the Donetsk People’s Republic. I’m also a Russian citizen."

Feel free to renounce your US citizenship then. You’re admitting you’re guilty of breaking sanctions; that’s not a great defense strategy.

Also - no military pension for you!

18 Likes
13 Likes

What kind of racist, misogynistic bullshit is that? Wow!

11 Likes

So because Kamala Harris was in Europe for security council meetings, it negates ALL of the multiple warnings that President Biden and Secretary of State Blinken gave us about Putin’s imminent invasion of Ukraine.

Got it.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

14 Likes

Tucker can fuck off

8 Likes