The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Yeah, turns out Epstein is much more than a pedarest:

In addition to his science philanthropy foundation, Epstein also ran a tax-exempt charity founded in 2012, which funneled money to “organizations around the world that seek to celebrate the United States of America and the American Ideals.” His recipients of choice turned out to include multiple Democratic Party politicians as well as liberal causes such as the Clinton Foundation and “The Friends of Elton John.”

From his deep connection with Harvard, a center of elite scientific research in service of American interests, to his funding of researchers in the former Cold War ideological battleground of Berlin, to the channeling research funds to the Western financial safe haven of Hong Kong, Epstein has consistently put his funding where his interests lie: in the maintenance of Western dominance at key strategic centers of empire.

6 Likes

A lot of that is just purchasing influence and insurance, but those things (along with kompromat) can be arbitraged. Western intelligence agencies would be natural customers if that was part of his racket.

4 Likes

Italian Nazis had Air to Air Missile

Nothing to see here…

9 Likes

How about: NO.

7 Likes

Don’t forget Putin’s biker gang strategy, recruiting alt-right fascists in other countries through the allure of “Born to be Wild”.

7 Likes

Remember this?

Here’s an update:

13 Likes

I’ve driven past this monstrosity. It’s even more heinous in person.

9 Likes

That’s what makes it an unintentionally fitting tribute, a grotesque and poorly executed statue for a hateful and traitorous historical figure. That he’s recklessly pointing a pistol at the poor white male troops he’s supposed to be leading in his campaign of racism is particularly apt.

As I recall, the statue is on private land and so can’t be pulled down by the state. Since it’s so weird and cartoonish in its evil, I’m kind of ok with that even knowing that its owner is a racist troll trying (and, I believe, failing spectacularly) to upset African-Americans.

11 Likes

My bad. I rarely look at the site these days. :wink:

11 Likes

Thank you

6 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes

If this was literally anyone else he’d be in jail with bail revoked long ago.

10 Likes

Who would have guessed that a company that willingly chose to name itself after the surveillance tool used by The Dark Lord Sauron and his turncoat puppet Saruman in Lord of the Rings was up to no good.

9 Likes

In other news, Steve Scalise is full of shit.

12 Likes

“You lie!”

13 Likes

Obligatory:

14 Likes

10 Likes

WTF CNN?

“CNN, a nominally respectable cable news network, invited an honest-to-god neo-Nazi on air today to represent those who think racism is good, actually, as part of a discussion about the president’s most recent racist meltdown. This is truly baffling, and it gets even worse when you see the actual segment.”

Don’t feed the Nazis!

17 Likes

Bothsiderism is CNN’s middle name. It’s like they just can’t help it.

13 Likes