The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Let’s make it look like prison!

10 Likes

Make sure the man is on top…

8 Likes

Sorry. Realized what I said might cause issues. I truly apologize.

5 Likes

Oh no, I was talking about the orientation of the symbols on the flag, not anything you said…

6 Likes

No, I made another comment and then realized as it posted that it might not be the best response. So I edited quickly so it wouldn’t stand and hurt people.

7 Likes

Mark Warner (D) Va helped pave the way for that bullshit. Wonder how he feels about that payout to trump now.

4 Likes

Fucking Milo again.

11 Likes

Ok, so this is now officially obviously a parody.

Right?

Fucking Poe’s law.

6 Likes

When did The Guardian start reprinting stuff from The Onion? They do know Milo is gay, right?

7 Likes

They know. The Straight Pride asshats know. What the fuck they think they’re doing, nobody knows.

7 Likes

Yeah, ummm, no thanks.

(I’ve been seeing K Bro ads on The Daily Beast)

9 Likes

This bit has to be a joke:

Note that text is taken straight from the ‘organisers’ website. Whether Milo is actually involved in any way is not at all clear.

I’d say it’s… unlikely. I mean I could see him agreeing to Grand Marshall but the alleged statement is just… no.

7 Likes

OMFG I hate these.

I’m adding a small spraycan of Pam vegetable spray to my walking kit. The first time I see one of these in the neighborhood it gets it right in the eye.

5 Likes

TFW your knowledge of how to make (radio) noisy circuitry might come in handy.

3 Likes

Well, technically, the Stassi (or whatever they’re calling themselves these days) have A LOT on us! Some of us more than others.

But your point stands. :wink:

7 Likes

I’m sure that putting them on a heap of coal and applying a match would be hugely offset by the carbon-savings of removing their influence from politics.

3 Likes

Their group (of 3 people) is called “Super Happy Fun America”? As in, “do not taunt Super Happy Fun America”? I’m sure they think their being super cute and clever with that double-veil threat.

6 Likes
9 Likes
10 Likes

Being complete dumbasses. Having a self hating gay man as a mascot for “straight pride” is all kinds of ridiculous, not to mention hypocritical.

12 Likes