The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

(Well worth checking out the other videos on the channel.)

7 Likes
13 Likes

Maybe they are FINALLY taking white supremacy and misogyny seriously as a terroristic threat?

11 Likes

August 18: Claremore, Oklahoma, police arrested an 18-year-old who they say made social media threats against police officer families, according to a Facebook post from the Claremore Police Department.

If all of them, this is the one I see least likely to end in a plea deal. And the most likely to be pushed as terrorism.

10 Likes

Because BLM amirite?

6 Likes

Look at all that economic insecurity…

6 Likes

Conservative Evangelicals Aren’t Hypocrites, They’re Sadists

Aug 20, 2019, 11:34am Daniel Schultz

8 Likes
12 Likes

Cool. Justification for the city to arrest them on sight and hold them until they pay for the costs incurred.

9 Likes

Oooh. Maybe they can treat unpaid debts to the city like unpaid student loans:

Who am I kidding. The cops would never put the cuffs on fascists.

14 Likes

That’s pretty much the same strategy as the right-wing groups that air-drop extreme fringe speakers on universities like Berkeley. If they were really about Free Speech rather than Freeze Peach, they’d send a few progressive speakers to George Mason University, etc.

8 Likes

I’d be OK if the Portland PD just made them strip down to their skivvies, gave them Tyvek overalls and a Greyhound ticket home. Seize all the property they have on them and sell it at auction, then say, “See you next month!”

4 Likes

Wow, what an ass! “Hitler wasn’t so bad, it was those evil Muslims that ruined a very fine person.” I need more blood pressure medicine.

14 Likes

Bibi, what an interesting way of announcing your retirement!

9 Likes

Retirement, confinement…

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/21/opinions/trump-netanyahu-bromance-israel-election-miller/index.html

Right now, polls show that Netanyahu’s Likud Party, even with the support of various right wing factions, does not have the majority needed to provide him parliamentary immunity from a likely indictment for breach of trust, bribery and fraud – or the political support necessary to remain in office while his trial takes place. Polls, of course, can always be wrong.

10 Likes

What? Is he fucking serious? What part of ‘Final Solution’ is unclear to that idiot?

12 Likes

Sometimes I feel like Trump just comes up with stupid shit to see what he can get people to back him up on, and then I realize that he’s not smart enough to think that far ahead and people like Cotton really do just have their faces that far up his ass.

11 Likes

In a speech before the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem, Netanyahu described a meeting between Husseini and Hitler in November, 1941: "Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jew. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, ‘If you expel them, they’ll all come here (to Palestine).’ According to Netanyahu, Hitler then asked: “What should I do with them?” and the mufti replied: “Burn them.”

Oh, sure, blame it on Muslims. What the actual fuck?

13 Likes

The part where he wants to blame Muslims?

He sees that as his path to power. After all, Israel is just on the brink of losing to Palestinians. I mean, the Israeli government only have like… 200 or so nukes and the Palestinians have… none. Clearly there is a power imbalance that favors the Palestinians… /s

10 Likes

Thread:

Quite literally inspired by Trump.

17 Likes