The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

I hope it was death by having a chunk of coal jammed down his throat. I’m sad he escaped the guillotine.

7 Likes

But is he sincere about being dead?

10 Likes

for the female population

Moi8Rpr

17 Likes

WTF did Mother Theresa do for the advancement of women either, come to think of it?
Be a nun? Do a shit job of actually caring for sick people because it’s more important for them to “die with god” or whatever? Mother Theresa has one thing in common with Trump that I can see and that “for women” means ending reproductive rights. Trump and Mother Theresa are both disgusting examples of narcissism IMO who did more to hurt women than they should ever have been able to. Just one of them’s not dead yet.

12 Likes

I’m sure in that woman’s mind, their opposition to women’s rights is what makes her support them.

11 Likes

My mama told me to always speak good of the dead, so…

Good. He’s dead.

13 Likes

More footsie where the labels “Right of Center”, “Alt-Right”, “White Nationalist”, “White Supremacist” and Evil Racist Fucks are supposed to be completely different things with deep philosophical divides between them, and the left are the real racists for pointing out that it’s all the same people and the labels are merely PR positioning.

9 Likes
7 Likes
17 Likes

Birds of a Feather

8 Likes

That’s great and all, but honestly, if Steve King is the line, we are already fucked.

9 Likes

Or members of the GOP are joining the felons (ex- and not so much)?

7 Likes

Totally not a white-nationalist himself, just an enabler…

He’s also playing games with the election spending rules by having a third party pay for the ads.

6 Likes

Hopefully this influenced his decision.

14 Likes

“His departure leaves the FEC with only three of the four members required to vote on proposed actions.”

“By law, no more than three Commissioners can represent the same political party, and at least four votes are required for any official Commission action,” the FEC wrote on its website. “This structure was created to encourage nonpartisan decisions.”

2 to 1 is fair right? /s

9 Likes

Yeah. Initially Pattison was shrugging. Then suddenly they said “we’ll pull them”. Which says to me (knowing the philosophy of Pattison businesses) that these “left-wing mobs” have a lot of spending money and informed Pattison that they would be cancelling their ad buys. You cause Jimmy Pattison to lose money and he will dump you so fast you’ll think you travelled through time.

5 Likes

Remember all the concern driving trollies here about antifa supposedly being the main instigators of fights in Portland and their being as bad as the fascists there? Um, about that…

Oh, and about poor innocent Andy Ngo, just a neutral journalist attacked by evil lefties, the undercover member of PP notes:

“There’s an understanding,” he says, “that Patriot Prayer protects him and he protects them.”

The kapo mentality is alive and well with Andy, it seems.

18 Likes

“Ben” is what a true patriot, a true hero, looks like. He may not think that his infiltration involved courage, but damn, man, you are my hero.

6 Likes

Good luck trying to wear the “journalist” tag now, Andy. Now everyone knows you’re just the team photographer.

10 Likes

DEVIN NUNES’ ATTORNEY ARGUES @DEVINNUNESMOM, @DEVINCOW PARODY ACCOUNTS AS DANGEROUS AS GUNS

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a Twitter account is a good guy with a Twitter account?

12 Likes