The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Clowns

12 Likes

Do they really think that they can get 2/3rds of the House of Reps to agree? No.

Time wasters.

10 Likes

Her response is :100: though:

17 Likes

I almost did a spit take when they said “if this is true, impeachment becomes mandatory.” Nothing he has done which should have made impeachment mandatory have made anything at all happen yet. This, if true, will just confirm the “shoot somebody on 5th ave” statement.

14 Likes

I’m sure if the story turns out to be true that it will inspire Pelosi to reduce her timeframe for considering impeachment to sometime in late autumn of 2020.

12 Likes
7 Likes
16 Likes

I’d be curious to see how that trump dating site turned out. How many of those ‘alt-right’ couples are still together?

7 Likes

It’s just their nature.

5 Likes

What, they’re not content with “kinder, kirche und küche”?

It’s a shame that Lauren Southern and other alt-right women are so averse to watching “The Handmaid’s Tale” – Serena Joy’s story is basically their own.

7 Likes

And how many are in prison?

6 Likes

I wonder when this asshole comes up for election? Must be 2020… some candidates running:

https://keyboforsheriff.com/

https://www.clemonsforsheriff.com/

6 Likes

They should name a buffer stop in his honour.

9 Likes

isn’t it a basic tenet of the alt-right that they hate feminists and uppity women in general

and most of them are explicitly against equality, and the rest insist white men are the real victims

i am so confused

who could be part of this movement for two minutes without seeing what it is

10 Likes

People with a persecution complex that encourages them to blame all their problems on others who have even less power and resources, IMO.

Misery is a really shitty hostess, but that bitch sure loves having company, regardless.

12 Likes

I was just gonna go with “idiots”, but that works too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Today I learned there is a subreddit called /r/LeopardsAteMyFace

leopards ate my face

12 Likes

Of course there is; there’s a subreddit for everything.

7 Likes

/r/IDidntThinkThereCouldBeASubredditForLiterallyEverythingButThenIFoundOutThereWas

6 Likes
1 Like