The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

It doesn’t stand close scrutiny, but I have some irrational sympathy for the idea that all ex-politicians should be imprisoned upon leaving office, on the grounds that they almost certainly did something criminal while they were there.

8 Likes

7 Likes
8 Likes

I bet he cracked a molar.

6 Likes
11 Likes

12 Likes

Has been for quite some time. Vernon and the boys need to add a new verse!

7 Likes

And on the third day, he filled in for The Dead…

9 Likes
10 Likes

This isn’t necessarily a Trumpian scheme, but people feel emboldened to question “non-Americans” right now, and some of those people are in bureaucratic positions. This will be used for voter suppression… it’s more than the GOP ever dreamed to ask for.

Remember when in the “free” world, “Papers, please” was something only horribly repressive places did? Where the idea that you needed identification to travel within your own borders was ridiculous? It could never happen here, right?

13 Likes

I’m sure this has nothing to do with certain states moving toward requiring an ID to vote.

10 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Voter suppression on steroids.

7 Likes

For Sale

Local DC political rag turned propaganda machine for sale for a $100 million.

Russia Times? FoxNews?

10 Likes

Why pay for what you already get for free?

7 Likes

From Breitbart:

On Saturday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) stated that people who are criticizing President Trump for the Soleimani strike are “going to have to look at a mirror and say, whose side are you on if you can question something that actually makes America safer?”

Let us know when he does do something that makes America safer, m’kay?

14 Likes

Well, the troops that are getting kicked out of Iraq will be safer soon, for a little while at least.
Although, somehow, I doubt that’s what Mr Scalise was thinking of.

5 Likes
7 Likes

They are not getting kicked out. The Iraqi vote you are referencing was a non binding resolution.

3 Likes

“You can’t tell me what to do!” Much foot stomping and door slamming ensues. Unfortunately, this particular toddler has a hell of a lot of firepower to throw tantrums with.

Eta: it links the right article, but for reasons unknown it lists the wrong headline. No clue

9 Likes

Custom painted MAGAzines? WTF?

13 Likes