The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

If indeed there are others, we are seemingly outnumbered, outgunned and drowned out by the very vocal stupidity.
I love this state, but I fear we will sink this place long before climate change brings the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico crashing together over us!

12 Likes

Since Meghan was so polite as to introduce Mount Rushmore into the conversation, it would seem the Cheyenne River Sioux have decided to chime in…

18 Likes
14 Likes

Works for me. Now the technical questions: is it better to blow up the faces that are on there, fill them in, or redesign them with faces or other figures that are meaningful to the Lakota?

7 Likes

That decision should be left to the Lakota.

14 Likes

I’ll just leave this in here…

Because trump is most certainly involved in all that.

ETA

11 Likes

That’s what happens when you ignore safety regulations.

15 Likes

You’re a very rich person expecting legal trouble in the US with another passport. Do you stay in the US and hide in NH?

I’d be in the Caribbean and popping off on a yacht for parts unknown. Curious.

11 Likes

jw6kF41

5 Likes

Peter Thiel, getting a little payment in kind for his support of the regime.

4 Likes
15 Likes

No sympathy.

Hope he didn’t infect too many other people, though; them, I feel for.

16 Likes

Practically speaking, all that can really be done is to blow it all up

It’s not a giant Etch-A-Sketch where every generation of new colonialists can erase it and start over

5 Likes

13 Likes

I figure this is the best place for this Trump inspired (created) asshole.

18 Likes

Nurture or nature?

13 Likes

The ass clown doesn’t fall far from the ass clown tree.

13 Likes

“ During a conversation with guest Eric Weinstein, managing director of Thiel Capital, talk turned to the election. Weinstein, who works for the Trump-supporting tech mogul Peter Thiel, said he would not vote for Trump or Biden, the probable challenger in November.”

11 Likes

This is why I don’t trust bros who claim to be on the left, especially the dirtbag left.

“You didn’t give me everything I asked for, plus a pony. Well, fuck you.” They don’t actually give a shit about anyone beyond them and their best buds.

19 Likes

Screenshot_2020-07-03 The political theater of Kayleigh McEnany’s scripted walk-offs

Wow, what a screw up! It’s Noble Prizes, lady!

13 Likes