The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Oh, yeah, and shit like this:

I know which person they’re talking about here, and the Ch●p● Trap guys who a lot of y’all seem enamored with were a key part of this harrassment. Antisemitism, ableism, sexism, the lot of it. If that’s what your revolution is, count me out.

17 Likes
17 Likes

“The Federalist” being reliably wrong about everything, I guess it’s time to crank up the Springsteen

17 Likes

One of the most patriotic things you can do is take an honest look at what your country can do to improve and take action to make it better.

15 Likes

So, Don Jr’s gf tested positive for Covid-19.

Is anybody all that surprised?

Getting closer…

16 Likes
14 Likes

I have only two songs on my playlist so far today.

Springsteen’s Born in the USA and James Brown Living in America.

11 Likes
11 Likes

Not because he dislikes Trump or what he’s doing, mind you, but because he thinks Trump is a poor investment if he’s not going to win.

14 Likes
15 Likes

“ One source said Thiel compared the Trump campaign to the SS Minnow, the boat from “Gilligan’s Island” that ends up stranded on the beach. ”

But which character is Donnie?

“ * El Presidente Pancho Hernando Gonzales Enrico Rodriguez of Ecuarico (Nehemiah Persoff) - a Latin-American dictator is exiled on the island, foments a revolution and convinces Gilligan to become his puppet leader.”

I’m disappointed in Thiel. The smart play is to short Trump.

10 Likes
14 Likes

This one, too:

You can’t chant the chorus, tho… or I can’t at least. Still, a powerful song.

13 Likes

Extremely telling that they were fired for the selfies and not, y’know, the whole murder thing.

14 Likes
13 Likes

So the hateful heifer escalated her antisocial behavior from verbal attacks to physical assault?

Color me shocked.

8 Likes

13 Likes

I guess all the white washed overly photoshopped pix and all the blonde wigs must’ve fooled him (not that’s it hard to fool an idiot:)

14 Likes

FL-18. West Palm Beach, Jupiter Beach, Port St. Lucie. Some deep-red wackadoos and wealthy Repubs. Too dang close to Lake O for anyone’s health. After Rick (Skeletor) Scott allowed big ag (sugar, cattle plus over-fertilized golf courses) to KILL Okeechobee with runoff and effluent, the green algae chokes the waterways to the Atlantic, poisoning and killing fish, affecting ground water and - I suppose - deteriorating higher brain function in the people living there. (apologies for that run-on)
I got nuthin’ else.
Blame Skeletor, not Soros, FFS!
And leave The Bee out of it all, Miller, you stupid fuck!

9 Likes

After the debacle with the canals and water management when he was governor, I’m frankly shocked that Scott managed a senate seat. When you’ve pissed off outdoorsmen so much that commercial and recreational anglers all want your head on a platter, you done fucked up.

9 Likes