The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

“ The most vulnerable senators are Arizona’s Martha McSally, Colorado’s Cory Gardner, Georgia’s David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, Maine’s Susan Collins, North Carolina’s Thom Tillis, Montana’s Steve Daines and Iowa’s Joni Ernst.”

14 Likes

Well, I haven’t found any other primary sources besides Law and Crime, but they posted the whistleblower document and it is quite detailed. Doesn’t seem like a hoax or something from a mere crank.

14 Likes

If true, holy crap.

Who would think of such a thing?

download (7)

15 Likes

it occurs to me (non-uterus bearing male) that this is no simple procedure without possible complications and as such, not one for mass detention type setting.
all that said, if this story holds up, there must be a reckoning. fucking disgusting. is ICE sharing data with the Chinese and what they are doing to Uighur women?

12 Likes

Unbelievable.

14 Likes

unconscionable.

13 Likes

Unsurprising.

10 Likes

Have I successfully postponed reading or watching Harry Potter until now I don’t have to anymore

5 Likes

Okay, but no extra points.
In order would be: deer, woman, man, camera, tv. It’s okay, though, no one gets them in order!

10 Likes

I mean the movie sins are not necessarily as bad in the books like the goblins - after all this is the film series that swaps a white actress for a black one once she got lines on screen.

5 Likes

Hysterectomies have some serious complications and secondary infections often, etc. One wonders how many women without healthcare options and dumped somewhere by ICE later end up very ill or dead.

7 Likes

I’m sure that’s not the point at all.
:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Shit rolls downhill, trees cast shade, etc., etc.

6 Likes

The US government for much of the 20th century?

13 Likes

I’ve often wondered, had Hitler not attacked France or England, and had only sterilized the Jewish and “undesirable” population in the countries he controlled, if the US would have even had a problem with it at the time. I doubt seriously we would have intervened at all, given we had many people promoting the same thing here.

2 Likes

We only intervened in Europe because Japan bombed the naval base at pearl harbor and Germany declared war ON us. I do believe FDR wanted to intervene, but there was not a ton of political will to do so prior to pearl harbor.

14 Likes

DeJoy is blocking mail theft investigations.

“The Postal Service ordered its police officers to stop investigating and
preventing mail theft and mail tampering, crimes against postal employees, and all
community-policing efforts except within post office buildings”.

Hmmm, now where did all those ballots go?

15 Likes

I will be hand-delivering my ballot to my Clerk. Messing with the Postal Service should be a bridge too far for all Americans.

Maybe more birthday cards need to show up three weeks after mailing (like my mom’s did) for the general outrage to build. Last year, that b-day card made it to mom in 3 days. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

13 Likes
10 Likes

Same.

10 Likes