The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

rural dumbfucks have been blocking roads to keep “antifa” out

13 Likes
13 Likes

I am certain he will claim he “was in fear of his life” from the vicious 12 year old girl.

14 Likes

uggh! brings to mind “The Soiling of Old Glory” photo from anti-bussing protests back in the 70s

9 Likes

A man brought a bat to the park, but it was taken away. He ran out of the park while being chased by a crowd yelling, “Get the f— out of my neighborhood!”

https://mobile.twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1307389516018323458?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1307389516018323458|twgr^share_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.inquirer.com%2Fnews%2Fproud-boys-philadelphia-clark-park-protest-20200919.html

Welcome to Philadelphia.

15 Likes

this goes here–

10 Likes

Where are the cops, who should be ensuring free access to a polling place? Keep your eyes open, this is just a warm up.

15 Likes

I dunno where else to put this. He is no doubt an avid supporter, but I have a feeling he needed no inspiration to be… well, what he is…

Just wow…

1 Like

seen in passing at a blog i dip into occasionally. i hope, desperately hope, it’s photoshopped but i live in texas so i could believe it real.

13 Likes

tumblr_m92gwwCKbg1rn6iyqo1_500

7 Likes
11 Likes
14 Likes

And not surprisingly…

12 Likes

That’s a lot of tax revenue to be collected. Likely could fix social security or pay for universal health care.

10 Likes
13 Likes

man… can’t take those assholes anywhere!
:roll_eyes:

11 Likes

“There is a federal ban on evictions, declared by the CDC, but landlords are still attempting to press on. There is a penalty for violating the ban, which can include a combination of fines and jail time. Civvl did not respond to a question about how the company ensures evictions are legal, though based on the Terms of Service, it appears to pass all risk onto the companies using its platform, stating that it simply “provides lead generation to independent contractors,” and does not actually carry out the work itself.”

“Legal court evictions are on hold,” Javier Ruiz, a counselor on the Tenants’ Rights hotline for MTO, told VICE. “But most of these management companies, they’re not necessarily evicting people through courts. They’re just evicting people through pressure. So that’s why I see a company like [Civvl] would be coming in.”

tumblr_inline_p8gs9fogrb1rrpioz_540

Assholes need apply.

IDK how’s about passing a real COVID relief bill instead?

Note the red hat and uniform above. Bets on whether from the MAGA gift shop or not?

16 Likes
17 Likes

Sounds like they’re drawing from the same bottom-feed labour pool as the collections agencies.

11 Likes

So - I’ve been wondering - what if instead of expanding the Supreme Court by two you reduce it by two instead?

What happens? Do the two most recent appointments who have least seniority get booted? Bumped back down to a lower court like any government layoffs? Or just retired to make it easier on everyone?

Bye -Bye- Bretty!

14 Likes