The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

19 Likes

I have lost the patience they have. Makes me ashamed of myself.

13 Likes

I’m not sure you should be ashamed. Those people showed an enormous level of patience. I suspect they not only decided they weren’t going to give in to anger or irritation but actually practiced how they would deal with confrontation. The way they switched who was facing her over and over again was probably a good tactic to distribute her anger over several people, depriving her of focus. Even when she zeroed in on one of them, the others kept interposing their bodies.

13 Likes
14 Likes

He is such an asshole.

16 Likes

Nonprofits like that seem to me the perfect place to launder money. You have hidden donors, the money is spent in innumerable ways. You could take in money from someone and then turn around and hire them as a “consultant” through shell company, cronies, whatever, and no actual products and services need change hands at all.

7 Likes

yes, yes he is.

17 Likes

If only we could lock Cruz and Rand Paul in a cave with two knives and no food.

15 Likes

This asshole Rand actually has a medical degree- his license should be revoked.

“ “No, you misconstrued that senator, and you’ve done that repeatedly in the past,” Fauci responded at the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions hearing.”

“ He also said he “challenged” Paul’s claim that New York has achieved herd immunity, saying around 22% of New York’s residents have likely been exposed to the coronavirus. Sixty to 80% of a population needs to be vaccinated or develop antibodies through natural infection to achieve herd immunity, top World Health Organization officials have said.

20 Likes

I am sure everyone would feel safer during this epidemic if an Ophthalmologist was in charge… :sneezing_face:

7 Likes

Or just one cup?

4 Likes

Maybe just some BBQ sauce.

5 Likes

Very fine people…

12 Likes

I believe that he doesn’t currently have a license to practice.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Deleted previous post as it lists his office phone and address- he’s still licensed.

The KY state license lookup site confirmed.

11 Likes
14 Likes
17 Likes

Damnit! I am trying to keep my Scientology and Dark Right wikis separated.

A Scientologist with a pharma fortune, smh. She bought William Riker’s old cult ghost town.

images

4 Likes
15 Likes