The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

And people don’t believe me when I tell them that Michigan is a slice of the deep south glommed onto the northern tier…

6 Likes

Fingers-Crossed-702

8 Likes

Ann Arbor police have only murdered one person in 20 years? I’d start there.

6 Likes
14 Likes
13 Likes

“The emails appeared to come from the right-wing group The Proud Boys, and showed a “from” address of info@officialproudboys.com. The Proud Boys has been designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, a civil rights advocacy group.”

“…a review of the source code embedded in seven emails reviewed by CBS News shows the message originated from IP addresses linked to servers located in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Estonia.”

Looks like our “stand by” guys are getting a lift from interlopers.

17 Likes

Proud Boys claim that it wasn’t them.

8 Likes

But now the FBI is sniffing around their emails…

Who knows what they may find?

15 Likes

Those wacky Mercers!

11 Likes

A thin blue line flag. And next to it a neo Nazi flag. This one goes out to everyone who thinks Scandinavian countries are utopias.

(And yes, I consider Iceland part of Scandinavia because I apply linguistic rather than geologic criteria. Fight me, pedants)

10 Likes

America’s Wanker

Good for a laugh.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

8 Likes

No one saw that one coming. /s

17 Likes
13 Likes

God, the cup of stupid really doth runneth over today, dothen’t it?

11 Likes

Now this is true cyberpunk!

7 Likes

To be honest, it was a little cooler in that brief period between when they installed computer terminals in police cars, connected by packet, and when they started encrypting the transmissions. (Trying to outlaw radios that could receive those frequencies didn’t work too well.) The data included the car GPS.

4 Likes

ARREST DRIVER … IMPOUND VEHICLE

1 Like

So apparently Rudy probably isn’t stroking his hog, but it’s still pretty damning and deeply problematic stuff.

(Thread continues, it’s still being written)
9 Likes

Just a reminder that the daily fuckery isn’t going to stop even if Trump loses.

11 Likes
16 Likes