The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

I’m shocked – SHOCKED! – that Republicans are breaking the rules to get what they want.

Also, McConnell is, in fact, a ghoul who appears to be decomposing in real time:

15 Likes

Moscow Mitch maybe had a Bronx Bronze accident?

[I don’t care to speculate on *how*. Too many gross possibilities.]

11 Likes

Those are IV bandages.

No idea why, but I do hope that whatever is wrong with him gets worse, fast.

15 Likes

Those are some very bruised hands. Wonder how far up the damage goes?

There’s a story there.

12 Likes

Necrosis is a feature not a bug with Mitch.

Could be the final stages of transformation…

18 Likes

Rules are to be applied only to Democrats. IOKIYAR.

13 Likes

Is this enough to let there be a lawsuit about actually seating her that could be slow rolled?

1 Like

AFAIK the courts have basically held that each chamber of Congress is responsible for holding itself to account for following its own internal rules, and that it’s not a matter for the judicial branch to get involved in.

6 Likes

There is no bad publicity?

“ “Hey f–ker!” she replied. “I will pay your taxes in exchange for you coming to your senses. Happily! Black lives matter. That’s you, f–ker! Remember?”

15 Likes

Good for Hander; Spare Change can go fuck himself.

14 Likes

Looks like drug-induced hyperpigmentation. I’m familiar with that happening with the anti arrhythmic drug amiodarone, but it usually affects the face, not the hands.

ETA: there’s an article in JABFM from last July about drug-induced hyperpigmentation. Looking at 16 patients in Spain presenting with the condition, the most frequent drugs identified were NSAIDs(25%), antihypertensive agents (18.75%), antimalarials (12.5%), antibiotics, antineoplastic agents, psychoactive agents, simvastatin, allopurinol, amiodarone, and mucolytic (one case each).

Emphasis mine, above. Maybe Mitch is on the hydroxychloroquine train?

10 Likes

You think that looks like hyperpigmentation? I took it as purpura. Obviously, I haven’t examined him, though. Understood he took a fall recently, which could cause that in elderly folk (so I hear.)

14 Likes
13 Likes

“…approximately $509,000 of U.S. currency (believed to be Defendant’s inheritance}”

Ohhhhh K then. Driving around with half a million in cash and this is what he wants to do with his life? WTF

9 Likes
17 Likes

It could be purpura, for sure. It just looks more mottled than spotty, which makes me lean towards hyperpigmentation.

ETA: I mean, if it was the face rather than the hands, I would swear up and down it was amiodarone. I’ve only seen it about ten times, but it’s so characteristic.

6 Likes

And then there’s this guy:

Out and proud domestic terrorist running for state senator. So 2020.

14 Likes

Rudy Inc.: Your Cybersecurity Experts!

16 Likes

Domestic terrorists, Qanon cult members, child molestors, adulterers, grifters … the GoP is a Hieronymus Bosch vision of Hell.

GoP

18 Likes
10 Likes