The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

But see, we’re not a democracy we’re a republic… the founding fathers fear the majority of the tyranny and the ignorance of the common man, so they made sure it was not a democracy… /s

sponge-bob-sarcastic-sb

Mansplain a bunch of white male libertarians right now.

19 Likes
8 Likes

So why the fuck are people not voting accordingly?

2 Likes

Because they don’t want POC getting benefits from the government, which only belong to “real” Americans, from their view.

This really isn’t rocket surgery here.

14 Likes

My mind keeps drifting back to that “he’s not hurting the people he’s supposed to be hurting” headline…

13 Likes

I vaguely remember seeing something about how support for public goods like health and education varied inversely with the percentage of POC in a state. It amazes me how far people will go to pretend racism can’t possibly be a real force in politics even though America has barely moved past segregation. Like, everyone in the world knew Donald Trump was a racist right up until he became president, when suddenly he was a man who said racially charged things and who can really be sure why.

15 Likes
8 Likes

They actually believe that “republic, not democracy” bs, don’t they? To the point they think democracy is bad.

7 Likes

one party offers people things they say they want

the other party promises to “own the libs”

apparently owning the libs is more important

10 Likes

“It’s called Election Day. NOT Election Days,” groused talk radio host and former Trump White House adviser Sebastian Gorka.

Gorka warned that Joe Biden was stealing swing states from Trump, and Newt Gingrich told Fox News viewers that long-expected Biden votes from mail-in ballots were suspicious.

“This looks like a setup to steal the presidency by the Democrats,” Gingrich said.

Trump supporters amplified their conspiracy theories using the hashtag “stop the steal.”

“The Fake News Media wants you to believe that Joe Biden (who didn’t campaign AT ALL) isn’t involved in VOTER FRAUD,” tweeted newly elected GOP representative Marjorie Green, whose Twitter feed is mostly hidden as misinformation. “He literally said he built the ‘BIGGEST’ voter fraud organization in American history. We aren’t going to let Democrats STEAL this election.”

Trump's right-wing allies are pushing wild conspiracies to 'stop the steal' as mail-in votes are counted - Raw Story

10 Likes

eric trump and rudy guliani are headed to pennsylvania.

6 Likes

Odds that they either incriminate themselves or their boss?

8 Likes
10 Likes
16 Likes

Is this where the Proud Boys come off “stand by”?

9 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, the newest representative from the 11th district of North Carolina…

6 Likes

Probably the first time in years that most of these chuckleheads have been downtown Detroit. I’m almost impressed they got over enough of their racism to travel east of I-275 and/or south of I-696. (Yes, I’m heavily implying that these white people do not live in Wayne County.)

13 Likes

As Eminem once said, “you ain’t seen a fuckin’ Mile Road south of 10”

8 Likes

Not wrong.

10 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

9 Likes