The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

13 Likes

man… can’t take those assholes anywhere!
:roll_eyes:

11 Likes

“There is a federal ban on evictions, declared by the CDC, but landlords are still attempting to press on. There is a penalty for violating the ban, which can include a combination of fines and jail time. Civvl did not respond to a question about how the company ensures evictions are legal, though based on the Terms of Service, it appears to pass all risk onto the companies using its platform, stating that it simply “provides lead generation to independent contractors,” and does not actually carry out the work itself.”

“Legal court evictions are on hold,” Javier Ruiz, a counselor on the Tenants’ Rights hotline for MTO, told VICE. “But most of these management companies, they’re not necessarily evicting people through courts. They’re just evicting people through pressure. So that’s why I see a company like [Civvl] would be coming in.”

tumblr_inline_p8gs9fogrb1rrpioz_540

Assholes need apply.

IDK how’s about passing a real COVID relief bill instead?

Note the red hat and uniform above. Bets on whether from the MAGA gift shop or not?

16 Likes
17 Likes

Sounds like they’re drawing from the same bottom-feed labour pool as the collections agencies.

11 Likes

So - I’ve been wondering - what if instead of expanding the Supreme Court by two you reduce it by two instead?

What happens? Do the two most recent appointments who have least seniority get booted? Bumped back down to a lower court like any government layoffs? Or just retired to make it easier on everyone?

Bye -Bye- Bretty!

14 Likes

Precedent would be that the court would be reduced in size upon the next vacancy, so no one would be automatically removed.

8 Likes

It’s been reduced previously? And here I am thinking I’ve got an original idea.

Well - looks like we’re in one of those times when new precedents get formed - you’re retired at the full retirement level by in reverse seniority. Go enjoy your beer to you hearts content.

10 Likes

here’s trump himself “joking”

12 Likes
12 Likes

“I don’t believe in numbers.”

I’m like, “Heifer, can you count to ten?

Because if she can, then she’s obviously full of shit.

And if she can’t, that goes a long way to explaining why she’s a 45 supporter.

16 Likes

i’m a math teacher, she must hate people like me.

12 Likes

10 Likes

The Times story does not use the word cult , but it’s easy to see why some of its details alarmed many readers. People of Praise members are said to be accountable to a same-sex adviser, called a “head” for men and (until recently) a “handmaiden” for women, who gives input on a wide variety of personal decisions. They swear “a lifelong oath of loyalty” to the group. As one blogger put it, “Barrett is a dangerous religious extremist who believes a federal judge can subvert the U.S. Constitution and the laws of the United States in order to promote her own religious agenda.”

14 Likes

So, a republican. No shock.

18 Likes

Kind of along similar lines, I’ve been wondering if there is anything stopping us from conducting the census more frequently than every 10 years. It seems like this round is getting seriously botched, for a number of reasons, but if Biden wins, could he get a do-over to get more accurate numbers?
The way I read that part of the constitution, it just states that we have to do one at least every 10 years, so it seems it would be possible.

7 Likes

Couldn’t figure out where to post this.

Figured this might be the place.

9 Likes

What in the actual fuck?

14 Likes

Wonder what these ignoramuses think “collectism” is supposed to mean? It’s not even a word. Is this a thing with those q-anon idiots?

14 Likes

the whole story is so strange and yet i’ve personally experienced at least one thing over the course of the last week that was weirder than this so, i don’t know what to think.

10 Likes