The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Interestingly, 10 activists entered event, 4 black and 6 white. Any guesses who got arrested and thrown out?

2 Likes
5 Likes

This is really stupid, besides the obvious racism, they also admit to a previous hate crime? :confused:

3 Likes

Well, Trump’s just going to pardon them anyway if they get caught right? /s

4 Likes

Yet another woman-hating white guy with a gun murdering people in Florida.

Also apparently a former high school teacher who may or may not have been forced to resign after two years on the job. So he’s one of the people who gun rights activists believe should have been able to carry on campus to keep out children safe.

5 Likes

Cant ‘like’ that.

But the requisite gif is forthcoming:

6 Likes

It’s not just here.

6 Likes
1 Like

Breitbart alternate historian Dinesh D’Souza gets demolished, not that he’ll ever acknowledge it.

4 Likes

Corrected that to the proper identifier. I don’t know why anyone pays attention to Distorts D’Trutha anymore.

3 Likes

On the surface, it’s coverage of George Soros and his critics, but down in the corners it’s a hit piece with the smell of cooking numbers in the air, a carefully crafted apples and oranges comparison with the Koch Bros, NYT doing their part to mainstream the vilification.

6 Likes

Treacherous weasels such as the NYT are why I’ve been repeatedly posting variations on my propaganda rant for the last few years.

2 Likes

I don’t think I would have noticed it was a hit job if I wasn’t familiar with right backstage organizations and their funding sources.

1 Like

Good news about “racial IQ” junk science guy, but this almost made me fall out of my chair:

Rare image of Richard Spencer not being punched.

7 Likes

I’m sure that George Mason U. has a seat all warmed up for Richard Lynn.

3 Likes

No need. He has a seat on the 1930s eugenics/nazi/racist Pioneer Fund.

5 Likes

"Motel - $7.6m"

13 Likes

This is interesting. They pulled his racist ad, slapped down his racist son, now this. Why in the wide wide world of sports would Fox be distancing itself from what has been it’s raison d’etre. Hmmmm?

8 Likes

White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since Sept. 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist. The Anti-Defamation League’s centre on Extremism has reported that 71 per cent of the extremist-related fatalities in the United States between 2008 and 2017 were committed by members of the far right or white-supremacist movements. Islamic extremists were responsible for just 26 per cent. Data compiled by the University of Maryland’s Global Terrorism Database shows that the number of terror-related incidents has more than tripled in the United States since 2013, and the number of those killed has quadrupled. In 2017, there were 65 incidents totalling 95 deaths. In a recent analysis of the data by the news site Quartz, roughly 60 per cent of those incidents were driven by racist, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic, antigovernment or other right-wing ideologies. Left-wing ideologies, like radical environmentalism, were responsible for 11 attacks. Muslim extremists committed just seven attacks.

5 Likes

Rule #1 of media studies: there is no sich thing as an unbiased media. Something as basic as the angle of a picture can slant a story utterly. A single word choice can do the same.

The other problem with recognising a bias is in how closely it conforms to your own, or to the default of the society around you. Defaults are neither neutral, nor necessarily good. They’re just harder to spot, because they’re everywhere.

10 Likes