The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Long before Kavanaugh was a blip on the radar of most Americans, Judicial Crisis Network had already begun spending to secure the path to the next Supreme Court seat, announcing a multi-million dollar ad buy on the day Kennedy announced his retirement.

Following its tried and true playbook to help marshal support for conservative nominees to the federal bench, JCN launched its first ad backing Kavanaugh by name within minutes of the announcement of his nomination — before President Trump even finished speaking.

Well, fuck…

“The incident reportedly frightened audience members, with many believing that the outburst was the precursor to a shooting.”

“Richard Scherr, a contributing sportswriter for the Sun who was in the audience, shared a video of the aftermath on Facebook, which shows audience members standing and looking toward the balcony.”

“I’ll be honest, I was waiting to hear a gunshot. I thought, ‘Here we go,’”

No gunfire, no body count, so I guess it doesn’t really count anymore, right? /s

The cops took the guy at his word, drove him home, and didn’t give any sort of punishment to his actions whatsoever because he “wasn’t a Trump supporter” and freeze peach (to which the ACLU called bullshit)… so I guess it doesn’t count if you are of the right ilk.

I’m sure that they’ll adapt. When your crazy conspiracy theory seems wrong, just add more crazy!

Nice!

Well, I guess it’s all ok then…

I really have a hard time believing his story.

Cambridge Analytica

“Could it be…Putin?” said in The Church Lady voice.

Bannon must surely sleep with one eye open.

Joey Gibson’s latest regularly scheduled provocation went according to script

The mayor is so disappointed in Portland

Probably just closes his inner eye lids.

Nice.

Blackface been very very very good to Kelly.

Florida and Georgia? Wonder who they voted for? /s

Those are the old school white supremacists, who always had funding issues and turned to crime on the side.

The new school ones don’t seem to have any money problems and travel from rally to rally across the country. Hm.

Counterfeiting? From the playbook.

From the 1980s to the 2000s, some white supremacists have occasionally also attempted to engage in counterfeiting in order to raise money for their activities, a tactic promoted by the white supremacist novel The Turner Diaries , written by William Pierce, the founder of the National Alliance. Indeed, one white supremacist terrorist plot in the early 2000s was actually foiled after two of the plotters were arrested in Boston for trying to pass a counterfeit bill they had made.

Because of course he does.