The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Gangster and a Rat.

Note: White dude is looking at the camera, black dude is looking at the gun. Wonder why that might be?

Rep. Tom Marino (R-Pa.) announced Thursday that he is resigning from Congress to take a job in the private sector.

“Having spent over two decades serving the public, I have chosen to take a position in the private sector where I can use both my legal and business experience to create jobs around the nation,” Marino said in a statement. -The Hill

Isn’t that why his constituents put him in office for? Good riddance.

Edit: Perhaps it had more to do with his formally gerrymandered district:

"The old 12th district was redrawn to an area north and west of Pittsburgh and renamed the 17th district, for the 2018 elections and representation thereafter.[2]

Before the 2011 round of redistricting, the 12th District was widely considered to be gerrymandered by the Republican-controlled state legislature as a heavily Democratic district." -Wiki

To scared to run again Tom?

Mob of young MAGA hat wearers surrounds Native American elder and mock him [UPDATED WITH NEW VIDEO]

I have no difficulty believing kids in Jordan, MN harbor racists in their numbers. It’s a white farming town southwest of the Twin Cities. Growing up, can’t say I ever saw a non-white face around town, and I spent many weekends out there, on a farm several miles past downtown.

They may as well have been wearing white hoods. F’g disgusting.

Sounds like one of those towns that any kid with intellectual curiosity or talent leaves within a month of graduating HS, never to return except for family visits; the kind of town where those who remain there into adulthood are puzzled about why the population keeps going down, why the local economy is constantly stagnant, and why the rest of the country regards it as backwards.

In a nutshell, yup.

You left out “and blame it on dirty Mexicans”

Ewww… (thinking of the song by Big Black, and its subject matter)

Were you hoping it wasn’t a real place?

I figured it was real, but that I’d never have any reason to hear of it again.

Yet, if you’ve ever been to the MN Ren Fest, you were only a stone’s throw away.

"Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) has formally requested that the FBI investigate whether Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen lied under oath when she told Congress in December 2018, “We’ve never had a policy for family separation.”

Man, this year is going to be one long series of investigations.

Constitutionally, it’s okay to force convicted criminals to work.

However, is it legal to force refugee claimants to work? (No matter how dressed up as voluntary with “company town” gimmicks.)

Hate group bigots Center for Immigration Studies sues Southern Poverty Law Center for calling them a hate group, doubling-down with RICO.

Has suing SPLC ever worked? :thinking:

And yet another year of really necessary shit not getting done by the federal government.

It’s rare, but it happens.

https://www.splcenter.org/news/2018/06/18/splc-statement-regarding-maajid-nawaz-and-quilliam-foundation