The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

They said the exact same shit about us Gen Xers, too, that we were lazy and entitled and coddled… blah, blah, blah, I say.

Also, this made me laugh and laugh…

Especially Kenan…

8 Likes
7 Likes

The stink of kompromat:

5 Likes

Cindy McCain reported a multi-racial family for human trafficking in the Phoenix International Airport.

13 Likes

Ugh, the hateful-stupid; it should ‘burn’ the people afflicted with it.

8 Likes

Ahahahaha! When Turning Point tried to expand into the UK, they picked moon-bat Scientologist John Mappin as their point-man. (He’s previously awarded Trump a knighthood.)

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2019/02/05/everything-need-know-launch-turning-point-uk/

3 Likes

She has an adopted Bangladeshi daughter! Has she ever been accused of trafficking? This woman is an affront to humanity.

7 Likes

I can only hope this Florida gentleman’s constituents are paying attention to his racist brayings during this hearing.

5 Likes

I hope they’ve been watching since last year.

2 Likes

Yes, Virginia you have a problem

11 Likes

WHSV is my local TV station, and notably not a bastion of liberal thought. I find it interesting that even they seem to have decided supporting (or ignoring) this kind of assholery is no longer a productive course of action.

7 Likes

It’s like watching Boromir succumb to the lure of the One Ring: Will the righteous libertarian Maxime Bernier finally acknowledge the support of all the alt-right racists that he’s been summoning with his dog-whistle? (I give him three months, tops.)

If I thought that this would pull the far-right out of the Federal Conservatives, I’d be happier.

3 Likes

Fox News really bringing it with this shocking exposé (screen grab from Reddit)

What a monster!

14 Likes

Ugly politics aside, how can they expect anyone to long-term say “People’s Party” or “the PP” as a serious grown-up name?

2 Likes

And with a name like “People’s Party”, I’d expect them to be Maoists or something. Damn these right-wing groups and their lying names!

3 Likes

Here’s some rotten meat Pete. Yeah, just rub it all over yourself. Yeah, get some of those maggots too. Ohh, and here are some Ebola infused cupcakes for dessert.

Idiot.

9 Likes

Good old shithands… “Pleased to meetcha!”

4 Likes

Too bad they can’t be tossed into an isolation area until God’s healthcare plan sorts them out. (Easy for someone worth ~$15M to say that he doesn’t need insurance against catastrophic expenses.)

8 Likes

Fox News is weird

The enemy of our country’s soul has come to steal, kill, and destroy everything our Founding Fathers stood for, and he’s done it through division. And if it’s true that God is dead, is there any unifying force that can help bridge these divisions? Will secular humanists bridge the division? They haven’t yet.

There’s a simple solution to all our disunity, and it’s a truth found in the absolute truth of God’s Word. We can return to the Almighty and understand how he’s created us to be unified under his message. What is that message? That all of us are created in the image of God, and so he loves us all without distinction.

Not to mention he is this guy:

I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field … They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, ‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word! … Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.

5 Likes

Reminder of what the Duck Dynasty boys looked like before they decided to cosplay as working class rednecks:

13 Likes