The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

And the sheeple just keep believing in these “scientists” and their “facts.” Why don’t they just believe their own eyes? Radiation? Not a thing! Cna’t see it, doesn’t exist. Australia? Never been there, doesn’t exist. Gravity? Hah!

Yeah, sadly there are plenty who will follow this line of thinking. We can only pray Darwin works quickly…

7 Likes

60923295a337a31197c8d89121ad92e0

“A family-owned Christian grocery store with several locations in Southeast Arkansas is dealing with backlash as customers argue a weekly ad mailer included a controversial political message.”

"The ad book was sent to four Mac’s Cashsaver stores in Arkansas. According to the store, the mailer typically includes a religious or political message. The current mailer includes a message that references the U.S./Mexico border wall controversy. It reads, ‘Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy. Hell has open borders. Let that sink in.’

“Those words aren’t sitting well with some customers.”

Their store, their right but, Mac’s MAGA CashSaver can just F the F off.

7 Likes

I don’t recall that description of Hell in the Bible. Could he point out the chapter and verse?

(Dante’s description has all kinds of walls.)

9 Likes

“They’re just making a political spin out of it and getting the wrong idea of what it really means," explained Manager Jack Digby.

Digby says the store owner is responsible for the message. He claims this was intended to have a Christian meaning, nothing political.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain in plain view.

5 Likes

Someone should tell them their dog whistle isn’t as high-pitched as they think it is.

7 Likes

Oh, Australia exists alright. You need something to counterbalance Europe and Asia otherwise the Earth would just flip over and we’d all fall off.

This so-called ‘Japan’ place though…

3 Likes

Being originally from WV, this is not at all shocking, but still the Republican silence when compared to the howling in VA is telling.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Almost as if he thinks that he only represents racists in Ga.

5 Likes

It’s since been removed, but I’m inclined to think there’s probably no page inside that’s fit for display.

5 Likes

Another one down:

Guessing he didn’t want to get caught up in the business of trump stealing FEMA cash for his mythical wall.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Oh yeah, he seems like a prize. (This is a parody account)

4 Likes

7 Likes

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bezos-national-enquirer-next-steps-121741276.html

Yes!

7d490c82daf9cba22ddeb27b4b97df1a25383cbef3e711e66954a329d6a762c6

11 Likes

Going out of print prior to the election run up would be awesome. One less PoP propaganda source.

4 Likes

I miss Weekly World News, though. Go, Bat Boy!

11 Likes

If we could get rid of the Enquirer and bring back the WWW to news stands, that would be great.

14 Likes

This, please I need more aliens meeting the current or past President and less of the “who banged who” nonsense.

11 Likes

10 Likes