The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

umm how can they not know?

8 Likes

See, if they didn’t cover themselves in pearl necklaces, then people couldn’t see how not-clutching-them they are. It’s super clever and not a self-own on many levels.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Pamjee has something to say about anti-vaxx parents

16 Likes

If this doesn’t deserve a boycott of Tmobile, I don’t know what does.

7 Likes

6 Likes

kate-middleton-eye-roll

5 Likes

See, he lies because he loves. So, it’s all ok, then, right?

11 Likes

You know what would be easier than lying and paying hush money? Not being a cheating shitstain.

17 Likes

Whaaaaa? Has Dobbs seen the light? Delayed switch? Faulty wiring?

(Just ranting about Globalists but, still a voice of trump disapproval from Dobbs is surprising. I’m going with faulty wiring.)

6 Likes

“Route recalculating”

6 Likes

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

4 Likes

Rats leaving the sinking ship…

6 Likes

But mens can’t help themselves, blah-di-blah-di-blah!!!

5 Likes

This is notable because Sidwell is where anybody who’s anybody in DC send their children. The Nazi corruption is at the highest levels. Not just backwoods schools anymore.

9 Likes

I’m guessing Mike Rounds also “loves his family”

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s quite the chronology.

An ideology that rewards the rich and powerful with more riches and power will always be popular with bthe rich and powerful. That this particular ideology also favours white people is not a stumbling block where there are few of the rich and powerful who are not white.

But now that the masses are coming around to the same point (or at least a useful portion of them), they aren’t being as silent. That, or a couple of idiot sons need a good reminder that “we are not so crude” and that the charade has rules.

6 Likes

TW: Racism and #notallwhitepeople-ing. And complete utter crassness, cluelesness and stupidity. Seriously, she hits all the stops on her journey from “reverse racism” to “White people are the real minority”.

I am stupider for having read this:

If PONEC¹ does not cause your brain to explode, it’s probably because it already melted.

¹People Of Not Enough Color. Seriously.

THIS IS NOT SATIRE. If she claims so after the backlash, give her another point on the BINGO card.

11 Likes

His super power is to be able to not see white nationalists or not hear QAnons right in front of him. Willful Blindness Man is a bit awkward. Perhaps his super hero name should be WhiteOut?

6 Likes
5 Likes