The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

The Breitbart spin on that will be, hmm…

“Trans student with machete threatens ISIS-style justice, looks for Republicans”?

3 Likes

I’m impressed how low the bar gets with Trump fans:

7 Likes

Anyone else think the right wing is rubbing their hands with glee while making sure that every single corner of democracy is overturned?

What are the medical/public health requirements to be a major official in health care at the national level? An undergraduate degree in politics from Wheaton College (yes, that Wheaton College) and a PhD in politics from U.Va. Oh, yeah, and a staunch supporter of anti-women’s health care.

9 Likes

It’s “just” a propagandist stooge being put in charge of media relations again, except she also gets to mete out FOIA request information. So expect yet more bullshit being released by government offices under Trump.

5 Likes

You mean Wheaton IL, right? Not the one in Massachusetts?

Wheaton College in Illinois is a fucking scary fundamentalist cesspool. Basically a cult covered with a very thin veneer of normalcy.

5 Likes

The one that threw out a professor for exhibiting Christ-like actions towards someone who wasn’t Christian? Yup.

6 Likes

Does this person think that there was an administration between Obama’s and Trump’s, or do they think that Obama should have repealed Obamacare?

6 Likes

The comment section on The Intercept is bursting at the seams with far-right with conspiracy theorists, so Lord only knows.

2 Likes

We must never, ever faget.

I’m sorry.

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious to me that Breitbart has paid commenters who, like the claquers, shell out the talking points.

4 Likes

They’re can’t all be paid, but I have a feeling it doesn’t take many paid posters to drum up freebies to push the message along. I mean, /pol/ has a discourse set up that organizes stuff like this on Twitter, Reddit, their own board, and others.

They are still pretending it is for a joke when that ship sailed long ago.

1 Like

Get someone on the inside to invite a liberal or creation-denier speaker (Dawkins!) and see how free speech works out there.

1 Like

I would love to be a fly on the wall if Dawkins were to speak at Wheaton!

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if they had bots that they turned loose to flood the comments when they only wanted cheer-leading. When you think and type a rational response to something and 500 new posts have buried it by the time you post it, it seems a bit fishy. It’s like playing Tetris from the firehose.

3 Likes

On TrumpCast they talked about how Trump now owns the entire RNC database and how they used Facebook ads to microtarget voters. His operation seems relatively sophisticated in a Nigerian scam sort of way at using tech.

I agree that some of it has to be real. But, like, that post above listing all the “accomplishments” is seriously not from a real person.

3 Likes

The Reclusive Hedge-Fund Tycoon Behind the Trump Presidency March 17, 2017, Jane Mayer, New Yorker

5 Likes

2 Likes

You know, I thought they might just have been stupid, but if they’re gleefully looking forward to the same kind of misery found in the 191X and 194X decades, I’m seriously considering moving them to “maniacal evil villains” category.

3 Likes

8 enemies?

5 Likes

AXIS OF ENEMIES

5 Likes