The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-virginia-protests-idUSKBN1AS05T?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News)

Lee was a symbol for white people threatened by immigration and “ethnic cleansing,” rally organizer and freelance journalist Jason Kessler said in an interview with Pennsylvania’s WHLM radio on Thursday.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Chelsea on Miller

I love that woman!

2 Likes

Michael Von Kotch, a Pennsylvania resident who called himself a Nazi, said the rally made him “proud to be white.”

He said that he’s long held white supremacist views and that Trump’s election has “emboldened” him and the members of his own Nazi group.

5 Likes

It’s all leads back to the Civil War and the lack of any Truth/Reconciliation/De-Confederation. Instead, after 10 years, it was business as usual in the South.

Imagine what would have happened if, in the aftermath of WW2, Germany and Japan were not held accountable for, and made to revisit, their prior bad acts?

6 Likes

The north may have won the war, but the south won reconstruction.

3 Likes

People on Twitter are busy identifying the clowns in last night’s Tiki-torch rally. With the aim of letting their employers and schools know what they do in their spare time.

Oh, and I love the retweet message for this:

8 Likes

Give him a chance to prove himself!

5 Likes

I see these seas of Tiki Torches and it make me think.

“Would a super soaker stand up to being filled gasoline long enough to be useful”

4 Likes

Great headline!

2 Likes

Or just a bunch of well-aimed ones filled with water.

(I’d rather ridicule them into insignificance than adopt their tactics.)

5 Likes

Not even as a day-dream. However, replacing the citronella in their oil supply with sulfur, Butyric acid or fouler fragrances would be acceptable.

1 Like

This is what it looks like when a white supremacist racist nazi plows a car into a crowd of protesters:
(warning - disturbing video)

See the face of hate, and meet it not with more hate or violence, but resolve to never let it rise and spread, by bonding with those they hope to persecute, and holding our leaders to these true American values.

3 Likes

I’m glad people still want to go high.

Also:

4 Likes

Welp, if there were any doubts, that confirms it, he’s definitely One of Them.

5 Likes