The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

I’m definitely Chaotic, though I’m not sure about Good. Is there such a thing as a Rogue Couch Potato? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

11 Likes
10 Likes

The 3 spatial dimensions we have to work with do not offer enough perpendicularity for all the fucking side-eye I need to respond to that statement.

14 Likes

I’m side-eyeing across time as well, and even that’s not enough.

11 Likes
11 Likes
20 Likes

Please tell me starbucks really has One Ring donuts

9 Likes

Sadly, no.

18 Likes

I want one even if I have to do it myself

9 Likes

He’s playing to Trump’s base.

4 Likes

Sorry, but it must be returned to the hopper/extruder in which it was forged…

5 Likes

For the second week since the Trump administration started its antics, I’ve witnessed some rather abusive behavior by racist asshats on the San Diego Metro trolley. They’re very careful to limit their choice of words, but they make it all too clear what their intent is, and it’s been very upsetting to most of the passengers.
One could call the MTS, but the time frame between stops is so brief, they know they can just hop off before anyone can respond.

8 Likes
10 Likes

https://twitter.com/danadamini/status/827519116974108672

Totally convincing.

13 Likes

I agree.

7 Likes

Yeah, “poorly worded” my ass.

Apparently the Dumbening has worked on the people who benefit from and facilitate it, as well as the general public.

I can’t like that comment; as much as I dislike 45, I don’t advocate anyone harming him.

That would only ‘martyr’ him among his base.

Instead, I would prefer that the overwhelming stress debilitates him, permanently…

13 Likes

I don’t advocate anyone harming him either, but if anyone did, i wouldn’t say I’d be terribly upset by it.

6 Likes

Nor would I.

But again, martyring him won’t help fix anything.

It’s much more effective if Karma finally comes for him, in a publicly embarrassing way.

11 Likes

Does he feel shame?

I know he’s still obsessing about the size of his crowds, but he doesn’t strike me as someone who’s easily humbled. Hopefully the little things like his crowds will build up and he’ll have a nervous breakdown.

4 Likes