The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Sarah does not pull punches. Good for her.

6 Likes

Ripples and Residuals… Buh Bye

3 Likes

A good refresher on the snake called Stephen Miller:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Southwest Airlines can go fuck themselves.

5 Likes

Exploiting turds.

“Caputo, for one, views it as a cleaner ideological fit than ABC ever was. In slideshow presentations pitching its streaming service to various potential investors, Bond even used the Roseanne reboot as a model for the type of programming that the company could support. Caputo said that model was used explicitly to lure conservative-minded backers eager to tip the balance of political power in Hollywood.”

Barf. “conservative-minded backers” = Racist m’frs.

6 Likes

The “enemy of my enemy” defense, I guess?

5 Likes

And I thought Farrakhan couldn’t get any more off the deep end… I guess one should never underestimate the cray cray of some people.

5 Likes

Looking past the crazy and anti-Semitism, Farrakhan has long shown himself to be an intelligent and articulate person so it just stuns me that he would overlook the continuing harm Trump has done to black America just because “something something Jews”. I guess he hates Jews more than he loves the black people he claims to champion?

5 Likes

Farrakhan is both batshit and opportunistic; unfuck him.

7 Likes

No arguments here!

4 Likes

Hatred sells; that’s a fact.

Selling it to disenfranchised, often hopeless people with a legitimate gripe due to centuries of oppression and persecution is just reprehensible as fuck; not only is he not helping the Black community, he’s just as bad as Alex Jones, or Pat Robertson, or any other profiteering hatemongers.

10 Likes

And he’s converting his followers to Scientology.

5 Likes

Sarah Demon Spawn Hucklebee Sack of Sand

Lying to a child’s face. Good one Sarah.

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

EPA doing what it now does best:

Just change the name of the agency already.

U.S. CONSULATE MUNICH
“President Trump’s ambassador to Germany says he wants to “empower” anti-establishment movements and leaders across Europe as part of his new job.”

Isn’t that Steve Bannon’s job?

1 Like

Well, good luck with charming the “Reichsbürger”, asshole. Sorry, ambassador. No, wait - asshole.

2 Likes

Damn!

It’s a rare school board candidate who brings together issues like Nichiren Buddhism, the Ku Klux Klan, the Church of Scientology, the John Birch Society, racial purity, neo-Nazism, refugee and immigration policy, Common Core education standards and President Donald Trump.

But James “Jamie” Kelso does it.

At least he quit the Scientology a long time ago.

1 Like