The Goat Mug is the coffee carrier that announces your true love for the java

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/02/the-goat-mug-is-the-coffee-carrier-that-announces-your-true-love-for-the-java.html

So hip. I can’t handle it.

2 Likes

this is stupid, don’t buy this

2 Likes

Umm… it’s a great mug, but you can get it direct from the makers for half that price…

8 Likes

The java? Really?

1 Like

I saw that, but on closer inspection the BoingBoing store deal is for a bundle of two.

3 Likes

BPA free is besides the point.
when you get tired of it or misplace it, it will live in a landfill forever.

1 Like

My partner’s had one of these for a few years, and it sits in a cabinet, unused. Mainly because if you don’t have the holder handy, it’s impossible to put down just anywhere. That’s a pain!

3 Likes

Sorry folks but coffee is disgusting and makes your breath stink.

Nobody really likes coffee – everyone just pretends.

There I said it.

2 Likes

I like it with cigarettes

3 Likes

Have you seen goats?
Goat horns look nothing like that plastic cup.

2 Likes

FAQ

1. Is this a quality product?
    Ans:

True. And goats hate coffee as much as @Brontotherium

I think that was done with both barrels.

1 Like

I can think of a few things…

2 Likes

I have only used my existing travel mugs a handful of times since March. The design of this one appeals to me despite common sense saying no. However it is not the time for novelty mugs if they are just going to sit there.

I love espresso, and went to the same coffee house to have one for 15 years daily, but I haven’t had one since March. I don’t see getting coffee out for probably another year. The cups in my cupboard will do just fine.

1 Like

Aaaaahhhh I never even saw that. This makes much more sense now - thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.