The guy still trying to sell Trump's border wall

Originally published at: The guy still trying to sell Trump's border wall | Boing Boing

4 Likes

22 Likes

Senior photo?
(Sorry, I can’t seem to help myself after that hilarious Swanson image…and you keep setting them up!)

8 Likes

How much to have it delivered and installed at Mar-a-lago?

10 Likes

Senor Maga?

5 Likes

“Fuck this stupid wall.” said this immigrant child.

12 Likes

Continues to “hock” the wall, as in to mortgage it, or “hawk” the wall, as in to promote it? I can’t imagine anyone lending money against this crackpot’s eyesore.

7 Likes

"Ideally, Fisher wouldn’t just sell off his wall—he’d expand it, charging $20 million per additional mile. Standing there that evening, he starts to dream. “Can you imagine if this was 50 to 100 miles, and this was a bike path you could use? " -Bloomberg

$20 million a mile for a fucking bike path? Seriously, screw this this guy.

“…in late 2019 the body of a man washed up yards away from Fisher’s construction crew, attached to empty plastic water bottles that hadn’t saved him from drowning. I suggest to Fisher that bike riders might find it hard to enjoy the great outdoors as they witness destitute Central American families rafting across the river.”

Who does he think he’s kidding? Butterflies?

15 Likes

However the entire video is about his quest for dollars.

3 Likes

Oh no, he’s living like one us “poors”, welcome aboard. /s

2 Likes

I hope he is successfully sued by the butterfly people and the Texas DNR and has to take down that piece of shit, and restore the land to its prior state.

And I hope he lowers the price of scrap steel by flooding the market with that junk, so he recovers even less than he otherwise could.

And I hope he wins whatever lawsuit against Bannon, who of course won’t pay, and ends up completely destitute due to the legal fees. Because every trumpy magat deserves their karma while still on this plane of existence, not the next.

10 Likes

Are there not riparian setback rules (or laws) that set minimum distances from the natural watercourse? Where I live we can hardly get permission to cut down a tree within 75 feet to either side of a small tributary stream.

2 Likes

No way am I wasting over 7 minutes to watch that video. How about we just make it illegal to provide food or water to anyone working on the border wall.

2 Likes

3 Likes

How did this guy escape fraud charges, or did Trump pardon him too?

4 Likes

This isn’t so much about actually getting a wall built… more like “I get to keep 30% of donations as operating costs… fill up my RV, pay for fancy hotel room to keep my coke’d up underage male “friend”, my cell phone, Netflix subscription, lawyer fees… grand lunches with GOP types, bribes, groceries, bail.”

Any time someone with a bullhorn says “Donate to the cause” they really mean “line my pockets, you sheep”

2 Likes

Is that real?!?

4 Likes

That’s not how to spell Grift Shop.

7 Likes

7 Likes

emmastonethankyou

6 Likes