The "Holy Spirit Board" is Ouija for Jesus

If they’d just ended this paragraph after the first sentence they could have come off looking like the reasonable ones:

5 Likes

“I could feel Jesus coming inside me and filling me with his wisdom”

@ 0:24

2 Likes

Two things. 1) I remember a TV evangelist reading a “letter from a family” saying that they threw their Ouija board in the trash and “could hear the demons screaming.” So, umm “ThatHappened.” 2) A family member is psychic, it was first learned when she was 5 years old and came into the living room at night to say her aunt, who was 2000 miles away, had just died. I am a generation younger. She can find just about anything that’s lost/misplaced even by phone. She advised me not to get into Ouija boards because they do attract what she calls earthbound spirits. She is not a bible thumper and did not use the term “demons.” I figured she was talking about disoriented human spirits, which is how a friend who’s been immersed in shamanic learning & practice with dozens of tribes has described it. I am very sure they would make no distinction between that version of the board and this one. In the family member’s view I believe if Jesus shows up for your session, this means he had not ascended after all.

I thought nobody fucks with the Jesus?

This is why some sects get into converting people en masse posthumously and without obtaining their (obv.) or their families’ consent.

Oh shit. You called up Meth Jesus. Different guy.

With the orthodox cross-shaped skimmer I notice it’s basically impossible to say goodbye to Jesus.

Once I’m gone I don’t care. I told my kid she can decide about a church service.

But as far as converting people without consent, wouldn’t God see through that when you got to the pearly gates? I ask these questions all the time to my Christian friends and the only answer I ever get is… “It’s all in the bible”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.